Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Buildings

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I am building a MiniGame Pyramid, that's fun!
Fanta-Freak 12 years ago
  http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee434/Fanta-Freak/Minecraft/

here it is :)

some of the project we've been making, well, we've lost 1 big project and the other things we made was a server that isn't online anymore
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Nobody cares anhoo.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  See the title? Notice how it says "Minecraft Buildings"? That means we don't care.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  my house in terraria is cooler
gameinsky 12 years ago
  @ fantafreak, use tinypic, Imageshack wants you to pay to be able to see pictures now.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I like your pyramid design, it's the best.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  no just MC ;)
AK 12 years ago
  Should I post pics of Sauerbraten buildings? XD

Just to compare them?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  are you gonna post pics or what? :P
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Well, since blocks lower the power of TnT, and I had them extended out from the building, it didn't harm much (except for on the church... That thing got blown to pieces)
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @Birjo How much tnt? .02 of a block? the breakage wasn't big enough to look like tnt. xD
chris3000 12 years ago
  @ahroo: And your building got blown to shreds, xD.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  I actually didn't pickaxe it to death. I TnT'd it.
I didn't kick you out, you left.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  You. Pickaxed. Your. Own. Town. To. Death. T_T

Still not happy with that... and me killing my skyrail. xD

EDIT: lol... You pickaxe your town to death after kicking me out, then I build like 3 towns that all die, then I just move into geffen and end up building a yacht that's about 5 times bigger than the one they have, then having to take it down and accidentally flooding Geffen with //fixwater... HOORAY FOR THE NEVER ENDING MINECRAFT STORY. xD
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Ahroo: And the church was made of wood. Good times, good times. But isn't it down, currently?
rocky 12 years ago
  The possibilities in Minecraft are endless, and I fun making awesome pixel art! Might show you guys pretty soon.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Me and Birj's server pwns compared to allyally's, but ours is down because IRC hates us. D:

We have almost everything ally listed, but times 12+ in unique styles because of the towns that include them... xD

We have so many towns the server owner actually questioned whether or not we should have more... xP

EDIT: I remember building a massive shrine under a church for birjo's "cult" of worshipping... a cake that was supposed to mean something. It was weird and epic at the same time as the entire place was basically on fire. xD
Hexicube 12 years ago
  lol AA...im not aspiring to be a MC artist :P
allyally 12 years ago
  Omg... You really need to come on me & my friends server. sucks ass compared to it :P

We've got:
-Massive bloody church,
-Hotel
-Mainsion
- 2 pyramids (1 stone, 1 sandstone)
-2 wizard towers
- Wodden village
-underwater house
-restaurant
-massive bloody castle
-Fleet of ships,
-Our houses

Pwnage.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  lol birjo...so far ive made a travel lodge and a pyramid...the pyramid has 3 floors(including basement) and a fairly large amount of space in it...although it requires a 25x25 flat area in a desert...
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I am making a big ship!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Why was I shocked that Jasper didn't make this topic?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I want to know if anyone has made any interesting buildings in Minecraft, it could be art, first homes, awesome building projects, or something else, but I would like to see what people have made!
I would like a picture or two of this building, and preferably a schematic file to go with it. Currently I use MCedit to import/export schematics, but im pretty sure most things use the same format.

Hexicube's buildings
SPOILER

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 12 years ago
  I want to know if anyone has made any interesting buildings in Minecraft, it could be art, first homes, awesome building projects, or something else, but I would like to see what people have made!
I would like a picture or two of this building, and preferably a schematic file to go with it. Currently I use MCedit to import/export schematics, but im pretty sure most things use the same format.

Hexicube's buildings
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg