Play the games, create the levels

Topic, A contest idea

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Electric Contest, Puzzle Contest, maybe one of these are good inspiration?
SimonM 12 years ago
  mmh ally have you read the complete topic :p
they mean facts about something random not a tutorial level, but an educational level
Hexicube 12 years ago
  \/ what he said
allyally 12 years ago
  But it would have to be something ORIGINAL, A Unique path system, or an advanced JG2 skill, or building strategies in ML, Ive had enough of Annoying basics tutorials, I wanna see something better.
SimonM 12 years ago
  not a bad idea!
manufan 12 years ago
  Basically you want an Educational Contest, not a Tutorial Contest. I understand what you are thinking loulou.
loulou465 12 years ago
  exactly ferrari12
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  If I remember correctly I put info bubble with some cool facts about each building/thing right before you climbed over them, so if you paid attention whilst playing the level you could learn something about each structure. That might be what he means.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  What did man made marvels teach you ?
loulou465 12 years ago
  no,I mean like man made marvels on jump gear 2
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Already suggested, but what would be a tuto contest for anyway ?
Best design? Best explanation ?
Explanation about the coolest thing ?

yeh, tuto levels aren't the ideal thing, besides there's a huge risk people make the same tuto.
azz 12 years ago
  If you dont understand why would someone want a contest on tutorials?
loulou465 12 years ago
  I'm thinking of a contest idea where you make a level that teaches other people. It can be hard or easy,but it has to teach somebody else. Enjoy

[1]

General

First post of the topic

loulou465 12 years ago
  I'm thinking of a contest idea where you make a level that teaches other people. It can be hard or easy,but it has to teach somebody else. Enjoy
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg