Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Space Contest Rolling Turtle Collab!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Blame my iPhone xD
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @birjo:
thi=thy or thee, or just the

:P
Elizea 12 years ago
  Whowhowhow....

Umm.. lets go with the same "max 3 collaboraters / level" rule as in other contest with collabs allowed, shall we?

Had forgotten to add that rule in the topic. Sorry for that.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hmm, Elizea forgot to put the 3 player limit, unfortunately for you, you'll not be able to submit this to the contest if more than 3 people take place in this collab.

Have a fine day.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  ... I hat- oh wait, Elizea would get mad.

Dear sir,

it has come to my awareness that thou informed us all about a topic thou wish to discuss through an unneeded new thread, since thou could simply talk about this in thy original space contest thread.

Sincerely,
someone who doesn't hate you
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  A planet idea: pencilkids.com
azz 12 years ago
  Sorry. Im out.
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Space Contest Collaboration Level:
I would like to make a collaboration level in Rolling Turtle. It will be a Sci-Fi, Space and Apocalyptic level involving Aliens attacking planet Bonuslevel.org!

Planets:
Bonuslevel.org
Pepere.org
Bubblebox.com
Armorgames.com
Miniclip.com
Ninjakiwi.com
Monkeywantbanana.com

Planets may be added from time to time contributions are welcome if you are in the collab.

Members:
Coolguy52
Manufan1

Please post whether or not you would like to join! We are not creating the level until we can have a good idea of the amount of people.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Space Contest Collaboration Level:
I would like to make a collaboration level in Rolling Turtle. It will be a Sci-Fi, Space and Apocalyptic level involving Aliens attacking planet Bonuslevel.org!

Planets:
Bonuslevel.org
Pepere.org
Bubblebox.com
Armorgames.com
Miniclip.com
Ninjakiwi.com
Monkeywantbanana.com

Planets may be added from time to time contributions are welcome if you are in the collab.

Members:
Coolguy52
Manufan1

Please post whether or not you would like to join! We are not creating the level until we can have a good idea of the amount of people.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg