Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Lego topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  When I get a lego kit, I dont build what the box tells me to unless I realy like it; and if i do build it it only lasts 10 minutes until I turn it into something else.
I usually only buy lego kits for specific parts I need..
manufan 12 years ago
  Never Mind, I know the answer.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Yeah, I agree!

...And the interior of the Pet Shop is quite nice! ;P
manufan 12 years ago
  @DP: I think the key to the modulars (for kids aged about 11-13 like me) is that they take longer and aren't really harder for us experienced Lego builders! I like the Ping-pong table in the Fire Brigade and teh chandilier in the Grand Emporium.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  The only modular building I have is the Pet Shop!
manufan 12 years ago
  Finished the Grand Emporium too! :D
manufan 12 years ago
  Bump! I just finished a modular building!

The Fire Brigade #10197 It cost me £99.99 from Lego.co.uk! Buy from there - not Amazon! :P

I can build my Grand Emporium soon... but it's in storage. :(

My Review of the Fire Brigade Coming Soon!
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Me too! I remember how much fun they were to make.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I also have lego stunt rally, I created a lot of tracks in it!
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I used to have Lego Racers and I loved that game! I also had Lego Stunt Rally which was awesome too!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I have played Lego racers and lego racers 2, have any of you too ?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I have seen the movie. That was a cool piece of movie :D
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  @manufan1: Maybe he can buy the Police Station and just give it to you! :P
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Did you see the Lego Ninjago movie that was on Cartoon Network awhile back?
  I like lego skeletons. They are very fun, cool and very WHITE. You can give them all sort of (cool) weapons! You can give them all sort of armours! And they can't die, because they are the living dead! SO what's better than Lego with cool armour and weapons who can't die, :D
manufan 12 years ago
  @Magic_X: I know! I used the bus driver as a gangster who was hijacking the bus and the police vehicles make a great movie!

@Daft_Punk: Awesome! My bro, Coolguy52, has like £300 so I might ask him to get something like the new Lego City Police Station! Unfortunately he doesn't like lego at all. :(
Magic_X 12 years ago
  @manufan I have that City Corner set! The bus was my favorite part! So cool for action/fight scenes! :D
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  @manufan1: It took me about 5-6 hours to build...

But it looks amazing when it's finished! It may turn up in some of Magic_X and my StopMotion Lego videos! :)
  I am saving up like you and Magic_X too! But I have the Ice Dragon, and now I want the Fire Dragon (incl Temple), the Earth Dragon and the Lightning Dragon (I don't know if it will ever get into shop)
manufan 12 years ago
  I'm a fan of those bricks too...

I'm collecting lego city atm but I will move on to exclusive sets soon!

I'm saving up my money like Magic_X.

The recent set I bought was the Lego City City Corner

It cost £40 of Amazon :D

@DP: How long does it take you to build? It takes me about 5 hours on something like the Airport including breaks.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Here's a link to the set I got yesterday...The Pet Shop!
azz 12 years ago
  I quite enjoy the minatourus and star wars Lego.
Mixed together with gates they make great lego zombies games (:D)
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I like the new Pharaoh's Quest, but I haven't gotten any yet. (I'm kinda saving my money right now :D)
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  I just got a lego yesterday...It's called "Pet Shop"! It was $150 dollars :P
chris3000 12 years ago
  Cool pictures. I like the lego with the red eyes.
  Hello members of BL (and no-members of BL), welcome to the Lego topic. Here we can talk about lego and what you like et cetera. For example I like Lego Ninjago (:D), so let's talk about those little coloured bricks!

Boo!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hello members of BL (and no-members of BL), welcome to the Lego topic. Here we can talk about lego and what you like et cetera. For example I like Lego Ninjago (:D), so let's talk about those little coloured bricks!

Boo!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg