Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Help Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  "First move blue, than it will be easy" and not "Put White down and Green left and the Round WHite right", This is the spoil, no hint, I only do hints; kjust a fault!
SimonM 12 years ago
  gis, this is not for help for making levels, but help for solving levels. I still think "move blue first" is spoiling.
  Hello everyone, I know these times have got very very very very very VERY MUCH TTS's, but those topics are fun! However, in this topic, one of my thousand topics |:p, you can ask me or someone else help for levels, games and even puzzle solves (only tips, not the whole level explain!) Ask me/us something if you can't solve a level.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  the collaboration topic is for everything people can help you with with making levels, may it be a total collaboration or just someone helping you for a specific thing.
  I know, by YOU |:p, but fine, this is just helping.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  There's somethings called the collaboration center....
  No, only hints, NO spoil, ONLY hints, like "First move blue, than it will be easy" and not "Put White down and Green left and the Round WHite right", Yarp?
SimonM 12 years ago
  mmmh this will lead to spoil the fun of solving puzzles!!
  Hello everyone, I know these times have got very very very very very VERY MUCH TTS's, but those topics are fun! However, in this topic, one of my thousand topics |:p, you can ask me or someone else help for levels, games and even puzzle solves (only tips, not the whole level explain!) Ask me/us something if you can't solve a level.

BTW: I can also help with MAKING levels, like warping and getting bubbles in RT :P

[1]

General

First post of the topic

BTW: I can also help with MAKING levels, like warping and getting bubbles in RT :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg