Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Very Dedicated Members

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  Yeah, it's been a long 10 year journey. I am so glad that I was able to find this site and meet all of you. You all have been more supportive of me than my own family/grandparents.
CubixIII 4 years ago
  According to Google, my 2,500th day existing on this site was 32 days ago! Whoops...! See, there's an itty-bitty problem called "not knowing this forum exists" that got in the way.

But, back when I was into ASCIImator (a site that's a little less well known than this one, which, unfortunately, shut down recently) for possibly a year or two before I had even heard of this site, many of the more popular people on this site also hung out on there.

And now I guess I'm not really that active on BL anymore, though I do come on from time to time when I feel the need to have the chance to talk to some adults (or less-adults) I can trust are sane. So I guess I mostly stay for the community.
It's nice to be (somewhat, at least) a part of a small, loosely-connected group of sites with its own history. And for that, thanks. :)
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Yeah - I think they moved on, though they both have visited fairly recently. I think they might do that every couple of years or so. That’s unfortunately what happens to most people, but it’s good to hear from most players who left, I can understand why people leave the site behind.
chris3000 4 years ago
  What ever happened to Oliali and Asteria? I guess they're doing other things in life.
kalina200 8 years ago
  My First Bl Vid On YT

And Why,
Im So Dedicated I Make A YT Vid 4 It
THeNiNJa 8 years ago
  It's pretty cool.
1jase 8 years ago
  Can't believe after 7 years I still see some of the same old names.
kalina200 8 years ago
  You Gonna Add New 1000 Day Members

Ive Had Nrly 600 Days Is That Good?
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Today's my 2525th day!

Here's the breakdown-

I averaged 1 level every 31.2 days and 1 official every 180.4 days

I gained 3.9 Exp per day on average

and I averaged 2.0 comments a day
SuperDog 8 years ago
  Yesterday was 6 years, 6 months and 6 days from my registration.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yep, I passed 1000 too long ago...
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Bumping this and I don't care. This is my 2443rd day spent on this site. And, well, I'm about to hit 2500 this november.
chris3000 9 years ago
  I forgot to mention that September 6th marked my 5th year here. Where has the time gone.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Bumping is rude. I'm dedicated to stop it.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  yes, quite
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, indeed. :D
gamelover101 9 years ago
  We should stop bumping then! :D
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Exactly. I'd rather delete this than continue it.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  1000 days probably isn't /that much/ anymore since this thread is 3 years old!
  wow, I came a year after this topic...
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I forgot I even made this lol... if you guys really want I can update it. A list of new people to add would be helpful.
  son October 28th, it will be my second year in bl!!!!!
I cant believe how long its been since I first joined... remember my first level?
ThisIsMyUsername 9 years ago
  Can't believe I'm over 1000 days old!
On Sep. 28 I'll be 3 years old, which it is 1095 days.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  My 2157th day.
considering I made 79 levels, that means I made an average of 1 level every 27.3 days since joining.

EDIT- that also means I gained an average of 4.41 xp per day since joining.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  1855th day today (as of September 15, 2014)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  2165th day
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  :P missed my 1000th

I don't have a clue when it was

Edit: 1443rd day!

Hmm... Turns out it was 29th June 2013
list plz
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Old people! :P
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  In two days it's six years. 2191 days. 52584 hours. Many of them spent blocking around.
SimonM 9 years ago
  Then mine is close.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

General

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I'm sure many of you know that some members have been here for a while on BL, but not how long.
This is a little shout-out to GIS for his long service on BL as a member and a hard-working admin.
Congratz to GIS for 1000 days on BL!!! :D

P.S. Gundu's 1000th day is also coming up in two more days, early congratz to gundu as well! :)

1000-day old members
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg