Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL Mobile app

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Just so you know, data manipulation is already extreamly easy to do on bl. If I wanted right now I could change my official score on rt, p4m, and every other game to put myself in 1st place.
(BTW i never saved any hacked scores, i've only hacked for test purposes [and small lines] only)

So data manipulation isnt something to worry about, it would be harder to do it from on iphone then it is now.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  -Ability download levels created by the bl community to play them offline. Level scores will be automatically submited to the bl data base when you conect to the internet.
no, this allows for data manipulation...however playing whilst online would be great, except for Path4Mouse :P
gundu 12 years ago
  Interesting idea :)
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Features:
-Ability to create levels (no internet required) for bl games and test them. You can then upload them onto the bl database by conecting to the internet.
-Ability download levels created by the bl community to play them offline. Level scores will be automatically submited to the bl data base when you conect to the internet.
-Can use the bl forums (and possibly chatroom) when conected to the internet.
-links to play jp's iphone games (if you have bought them)
-Ability to read pms. All new pms will be automatically sent to you when conected to the internet. You can write and send pms when you conect to the internet.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  it might be...lol probably not :P
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Would it be possible to make?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Would it be possible to make?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg