Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Games Introducing and Trailers

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 12 years ago
  Could you please add mine?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Updated the newspaper
  I don't play such a games :P but I'll give it a try!
azz 12 years ago
  How about Modern warfare 3? Gameplay for MW3 I will enjoy this one!
  News from other players would be fine, :P
  The game NewsPaper

About
Hello everyone, welcome on ym newest topic. Here I post all about (the newest) games: trailers, I'll introduce them, I will show them, sometimes I make a self-made trailer. This message will be a little newspaper of games. So enjoy it (if you also enjoy games :P)

Newest Games
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Yup, there is already a new game of the Legend of Zelda. This time he has to save princess Zelda again. Here is a little trailer of the game. It begins when Link, a farmer, takes part in a competition to catch the flying creation with the gold statue. The winner wins a romantic night with Zelda /:) When riding a bird, Link wins the competition! But when Zelda and Link are flying on their bird and see a big tornado. They crash and Link lands in the first dungeon of the game. Could he save Zelda again?

A great game with a lot of weapons, fun natives to kill, and a variation of gameplay!
By: JasperPostema

Old Games
Mario Kart Wii
One of the most fun 3D games of Mario and his friends. You have to race with powers, use them to win! It's an older game, but still a classic! You can even play with Wifi to get connection with players all over the world: Japan, France, Belgium, America, Australia!

A fun racegame with 32 raceways and 3 new powers!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

The game NewsPaper

About
Hello everyone, welcome on ym newest topic. Here I post all about (the newest) games: trailers, I'll introduce them, I will show them, sometimes I make a self-made trailer. This message will be a little newspaper of games. So enjoy it (if you also enjoy games :P)

Newest Games
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Yup, there is already a new game of the Legend of Zelda. This time he has to save princess Zelda again. Here is a little trailer of the game. It begins when Link, a farmer, takes part in a competition to catch the flying creation with the gold statue. The winner wins a romantic night with Zelda /:) When riding a bird, Link wins the competition! But when Zelda and Link are flying on their bird and see a big tornado. They crash and Link lands in the first dungeon of the game. Could he save Zelda again?

A great game with a lot of weapons, fun natives to kill, and a variation of gameplay!

Old Games
Mario Kart Wii
One of the most fun 3D games of Mario and his friends. You have to race with powers, use them to win! It's an older game, but still a classic! You can even play with Wifi to get connection with players all over the world: Japan, France, Belgium, America, Australia!

A fun racegame with 32 raceways and 3 new powers!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg