Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I need a Level Editor!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jeti100 12 years ago
  Jasper it is just epic
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  WHy? :S
jeti100 12 years ago
  HEY jaspers game is better
  Of course we do. But I tell you: not whole BL could be tester =(, but there is a change =)
nachos 12 years ago
  Id like to test.
  Is it possible to ask to be tester /:). BTW it's not so good if you add everyone who asks :P
azz 12 years ago
  MUF can i please be a tester?
  Are you tester then =D?
allyally 12 years ago
  Ok, originally the problem is me thinking you cant make a game. And it still is. But now its also that you cant make title screens with it looking completely repulsive. Ugh.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I see youve used afterburn ;)
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Gecko's technically using a MinimalComps set of code or whatnot.

otherwise, Google. There's either a full-on tutorial on how to make a level editor or several bits of information you can put together to make an editor.
manufan 12 years ago
  Well, as you can see I need a Level Editor which obviously goes with a game. This topic isn't noobish and I'm not trolling here either. I just want help with a level editor.

Here is my current game with only a starting animation:

TessaCube(Game).swf

It is basically a game a bit like Wouter's Cult of Masonrygame. It never implemented the BL API and that is why I am making a newer version the only thing Gecko told me and what I know are the fact that you must get the game to read the data by stringifying it and he recommended me to use a JSON library. I also know that you need an array for the editor.

Can anyone help? Comments that will offend me shouldn't be posted as I am trying to be a 'better member'.

Thanks,

manufan1

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  Well, as you can see I need a Level Editor which obviously goes with a game. This topic isn't noobish and I'm not trolling here either. I just want help with a level editor.

Here is my current game with only a starting animation:

TessaCube(Game).swf

It is basically a game a bit like Wouter's Cult of Masonrygame. It never implemented the BL API and that is why I am making a newer version the only thing Gecko told me and what I know are the fact that you must get the game to read the data by stringifying it and he recommended me to use a JSON library. I also know that you need an array for the editor.

Can anyone help? Comments that will offend me shouldn't be posted as I am trying to be a 'better member'.

Thanks,

manufan1
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg