Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A test level :3", game "Obscurity"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago

chase28 10 years ago
  I just know I have a feeling that I am going to make good levels for this game! Still excited! :D
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Yep, also it's based on the old Flixel-based engine, so it's outdated and won't work anymore when I upload the new game swf.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  The level is decent, but far from the possibilities that gecko wants to add in this :P
azz 10 years ago
  The only level. Oh how a wish I could play [Long and exasperated sigh]
Treazer 10 years ago
  Lol, I completed the level and I didn't win anything :c
chase28 10 years ago
  Excited? ^_^
geckojsc 10 years ago
  Oh it's okay gis, I told him via PM that my target was the end of the month. Probably unrealistic, but I'll see how far I can get. :)
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Chase, don't announce false information, the game is pretty much done, that's right, but a lot of features have yet to be added so its launching time will be in a few months I'm sure.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  i think jp has not active for maybe 5 months ._.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Probably. It'll be soon ready for testing, when geckojsc gets his other projects done. You can take a look at the play tab ( Help > Play ), there's a to do list.
chase28 11 years ago
  Will This Game Launch To BL This Year?
niimporta 12 years ago
  Eureka! A new game!
jp 12 years ago
  Yes OK, I know what you mean. I don't want to promote dirty code, but what I see now, is working, and the end user doesn't care about how clean is your code. Anyway, clean code will help for your future games, and you will learn a lot by doing this, which the goal too. Good luck!
geckojsc 12 years ago
  Hey JP, the game as you see it now is actually a rather old version - I wanted to add more features to the editor (like a flexible system for linking one entity to another, to make switches, events and things), but the code got too messy to manage.

So, I bought a book on 'clean code' and I'm now re-factoring the game from the ground up. It will take some time but I think it's necessary to keep the project maintainable.
jp 12 years ago
  @Gecko, this is really awesome, how far is it from being published? It looks very closed.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "A test level :3"

About Level "A test level :3"

First post of the topic

jp 12 years ago
  @Gecko, this is really awesome, how far is it from being published? It looks very closed.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg