Play the games, create the levels

Topic, What is BL's future?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hex is still working on Brickmania, in fact, that's the only thing he's doing on BL right now.
Treazer 12 years ago
  Gis, u don't understand, Hexi won't work on Brick Mania anymoooorreee......
SimonM 12 years ago
  Well keep it on 75%-80%.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  in this case,

PuzzleIt: 85% (Simon got the gameplay near completition, most of the graphics are finsihed. Editor nearly done.)
Mozzle: 78% (Mozzle actually feels finished, but JP forgot about it so don't count on it...)
Brickmania: 46% (Ball collisions done, Certain bricks done, prototype of the interface done)
Obscurity: 40% (2 Tilesets, beta interface near completition, 2 BGO object sets and a few doors & water)
Astrobreaker: 25% (Some of the graphics done, ball collision in progress)
Pixelised: 15% (Graphics pretty much done)
SimonM 12 years ago
  Editor is fixed!!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  PuzzleIt: 80% (Simon got the gameplay near completition, most of the graphics are finsihed. Editor is broke thought.)
Mozzle: 78% (Mozzle actually feels finished, but JP forgot about it so don't count on it...)
Brickmania: 46% (Ball collisions done, Certain bricks done, prototype of the interface done)
Obscurity: 40% (2 Tilesets, beta interface near completition, 2 BGO object sets and a few doors & water)
Astrobreaker: 25% (Some of the graphics done, ball collision in progress)
Pixelised: 15% (Graphics pretty much done)
SimonM 12 years ago
  Well, it's not that I didn't post on PuzzleIt, that it is abonded. I did that to keep spammers away from the game forum. And the editor is a previous version.
Treazer 12 years ago
  Nono... not Brick Mania... Brick mania = 1%

Marc said, he want it do be deleted, and there is astro breaker. And PuzzleIt.. I don't think. There's not a little bit of an editor. And he said nothing to it...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Possibelity of newest game:

PuzzleIt: 80%
Mozzle: 78%
Brickmania: 46%
Obscurity: 40%
Astrobreaker: 32%
Pixelised: 15%
Treazer 12 years ago
  Brick Mania??! Never, Hexicube want it to be deleted. And if not, still never... I have to agree with SM, Mozzle is the new Flash game on BL. For sure.
SimonM 12 years ago
  I think Obscurity has the most chance to be the first new game on BL, or maybe Brick Mania.
chris3000 12 years ago
  It could be Astro-Breaker.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Hey Jasper I think the real next game will be Mozzle :P
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Birjo I thought you were referring to 12/21/2012 xD

At any rate everyone else will die in 2012 so it doesn't matter what happens to BL at that point xD
manufan 12 years ago
  I think that if BL hosted a few adverts maybe JP could have more money for those times.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Ahroo: Technically, it will die. At one point, JP either stops paying whatever company hosts the server, sells the computer (server) he runs it on, or the server gets outdated, and a new isn't bought.

That is when BL dies. Sure, the files still exists, but they're more like the soul of the website. Without a body, a soul can't materialize. Without a server a website can't be shared.
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Amen!
SimonM 12 years ago
  Me, I know that this site will keep exist. People will leave, but people will come too.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  PEEEEEEEEE!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Me, but this page will get massive errors, then my computer will die by that. :/
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Who says sites can't die? :P
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @Birj it'll never die... just fall into a coma and the idiots of the net will CLAIM it's dead because to the internet people coma = death. xD

Obscurity may get flooded the first couple of days :/
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Ummmm... A dark backgrond, but possible to be modificable to this old one :D
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  More games, more awards, more colours, more fun things to do after resting from playing games :P

Games in progress:
TessaCube
Obscurity
ThunderBats
BlockCraft
Mozzle

Awards in progress:
None
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  BL's future? More games I suppose... Then death... But that's a few years into the future.

Honestly, I don't really want new features. It's a bit like a car; sure, you may find it very cool at first to have all kinds of colored lights inside, random things you can control and so on, but after a few days, they simply clutter up the overview and your ability to use the car.

The point is, keep it simple! Nobody wants BL to be a nightmare, visually.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hey, I wonder if we can add some new feautres to BL, like color skins. Anyways, what do you guys plan to do for BL in the future. In the year 2012 and so on.

Examples: new color skins, new games, new awards, neon defence, etc.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 12 years ago
  Hey, I wonder if we can add some new feautres to BL, like color skins. Anyways, what do you guys plan to do for BL in the future. In the year 2012 and so on.

Examples: new color skins, new games, new awards, neon defence, etc.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg