Play the games, create the levels

Topic, OK guess what

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  I did mention it...

But yeah...

I'll change the topic. Thanks lololol. :)
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  @gundu, I mean't who is good, right :P
lololol 12 years ago
  I picked the upper level, but i'm to afraid to fall down in a bottomless pit now. Help me get down >:(!!!
gundu 12 years ago
  Better not pick a side and be yourself IMO
  Which side shall I choose :T?
lololol 12 years ago
  You actually never mentioned it was an idea, you just went 'These contest' are stupid'

If you said that we could make them better, maybe people would have listened..
AK 12 years ago
  Look, here's what happened:

I never liked contests. I only entered in 3. I got bored of them fast. Then I thought of a new way to make contests good for everyone. I made that into an idea.

And now everyone is thinking I threw a tantrum. Wut?

Don't really get this... 0.0

Well, GIS is in chat, so i'm guessing he's back...

I didn't really want him to leave, in fact, this had nothing to do with him in the first place.

Hopefully I cleared things up. :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Neither am I, to be honest.
gundu 12 years ago
  I'm not really liking the way it goes
azz 12 years ago
  @Gameinsky im not being modish but you are getting a worse and worse reputation every time you do something like this.
If you want to turn into a "kizzadude" then carry on but if you want to carry on with a good reputation then you need to:
GET A GRIP!
  GIS, handle it yourself please, you have EXP for it!
gundu 12 years ago
  Dunno about AK but knowing GIS I'm not sure he'll come back. Just like he said
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Hexi, lol... :P

I don't see all the fuss. It's like Democrats and Republicans. Republicans (AK) don't like the way the Democrats (GIS) run the nation so the Democrats step out of office and say "forget this"?

No two sides will ever agree. Everyone is unique. Just yelling at people in the first place doesn't help AK, no matter how strongly you believe in what you say, and to GIS and others just ridiculing AK won't help. About contests, AK......I don't know what to say. The solution is to kill dingdong. :P

I don't know...I don't think you're mad about losing AK so much as you're mad that the same top creators are always winning. A better solution to the problem is to maybe have the pros not participate in every contest (dingdong, elizea, ferrari, etc.) or to split this up into two groups, everybody worse at designing than me in the lower level and everyone better (or at least who declares such for the contest) in the upper bracket of evaluation.

So just calm down already, both of you, and no, don't post a message saying you already calmed down AK, that's just inadvertently kicking more logs into the fire. :/

EDIT: And now elizea trying to punish AK by making him tally doesn't help either. :/
lololol 12 years ago
  You both look bad.
No offence.
AK 12 years ago
  Um... yay? 0.0

Really, again GIS?

You've done this before... 3 times before. -.-

Making me look bad doesn't help you GIS. I think people are starting to see what you're trying to do.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  can you be mature for ONE FUCKING SECOND whilst I fix this?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Fine AK, you wanted to win the war ?
I don't see any need to keep it on, so I'll log out for 1 week and let you handle the contest, decide what will happen!
You wanted to be the hero, and now you are!
Have fun.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Fine AK, you wanted to win the war ?
I don't see any need to keep it on, so I'll log out for 1 week and let you handle the contest, decide what will happen!
You wanted to be the hero, and now you are!
Have fun.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg