Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Oldschool Jump Gear 2 Collab!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I might join....but I'll wait for what the other guys like Ferrari and Kirrock are going to do.

Maybe you should post a link for this on the Jump Gear 2 forum for them to see it.
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  C'mon people I'm sure Camo would like to join!
azz 12 years ago
  I will only join the (hopeful) Sequel in rolling turtle.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  I'll join Iz make Pikmin 4 mah part :P
manufan 12 years ago
  I would like to make a collab featuring all the oldschool designers of Jump Gear 2 such as me, Kirrock, CamoDragoon, Ferrari12, Pof and many others! But this isn't just oldschool as I would like to invite people who have brought this game back to life such as my brother, Masquerade, kiethy342 and loulou465.

It will be a sort of hall-of-fame thingy for the best designers ever! I hope some of you may be able to join!

People:

Manufan1
Coolguy52
Masquerade

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  I would like to make a collab featuring all the oldschool designers of Jump Gear 2 such as me, Kirrock, CamoDragoon, Ferrari12, Pof and many others! But this isn't just oldschool as I would like to invite people who have brought this game back to life such as my brother, Masquerade, kiethy342 and loulou465.

It will be a sort of hall-of-fame thingy for the best designers ever! I hope some of you may be able to join!

People:

Manufan1
Coolguy52
Masquerade
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg