Play the games, create the levels

Topic, My first flash piece

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 12 years ago
  But if you use flashdevelop, you don't have access to movieclips, then you've to code it, or use a external library, but that's also lots of code.
manufan 12 years ago
  Well, yes, if you put them in a movie, but nothing else.
SimonM 12 years ago
  animated sprite do require coding!
manufan 12 years ago
  Sprites don't Hex. But Preloader does...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  it requires coding...
manufan 12 years ago
  I animated a preloader using the technique I mentioned, and it looked epic.

For a next thing, how about you do Character Spriting with Mario or Sonic? All you have to do is download a Sprite Sheet! It actually requires no coding at all!
murtaza64 12 years ago
  dude that was scripted for the buttons, thats why i put loads :) to show off that yeah i can script buttons.
Recently i bought a new laptop (and my fngers are not used to it s yu can se) so i lost flash, ill get it soon i need to find the keys
manufan 12 years ago
  Look, murt, you have a skill, my brother can do. You can animate, that's great! Maybe in the future you could script your animations, i.e. rotations using this code (AS2):
this._rotation += 20;
in Actionscript. The scripters (such as myself, though I'm a semi-pro) can help you with this.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  the real trick is getting motion recognition :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  don't give up, murt, deep yourself into it and amaze us! you can do it!
murtaza64 12 years ago
  I thought it was sick for a first time...
azz 12 years ago
  Try adding earth and water
murtaza64 12 years ago
  Its more the asc and buttons and using movie clips and the pen tool... the animation is a bit meh.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I kinda like it, good job there.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Interesting?...
murtaza64 12 years ago
  alright guys, i have an update in the first post. and yes, swfcabin does suck.
@azz, the lines are more meaningful than you think.
azz 12 years ago
  WTF is this...
It is lines.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Not bad for your first animation!
allyally 12 years ago
  Use Dropbox, SWF cabin is awful,
gameinsky 12 years ago
  doesn't open up for me :/
murtaza64 12 years ago
  Hey guys, just wanted to share with the best flash based community i know about my first flash animation (complete with working buttons!) Its a reference to a game called lost magic for ds. tell me what you think.
Dropbox
Megaswf

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 12 years ago
  Hey guys, just wanted to share with the best flash based community i know about my first flash animation (complete with working buttons!) Its a reference to a game called lost magic for ds. tell me what you think.
Dropbox
Megaswf
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg