Play the games, create the levels

Topic, My vow to BL...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Murtaza I did.......loser. :P

Naw, i kid. But level expectations certainly have grown as what deserves a true 5/5 has become a lot greater as the levels get better.
SimonM 12 years ago
  welcome back murtaza! even I don't really have known you.
murtaza64 12 years ago
  gamelover, wb. although nobody welcomed me back............... losers.

i remember stumbling upon this community in 08, when it was still small. the communtiy was nice and small, everyone knew each other. i loved the games, especially blobkoban. level expectations were low. then i forgot about the site in about december 09. then i remembered about how awesome it was in june 10, but was horrified at how high level expectations had become and how may thousands of community members there were... i could go on, but my attention has diverted
gameinsky 12 years ago
  last funny thing that happen was I_R_winner making random threads and kizzadude responding with "yo momma jokes"
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  My pony has wings and a pointy thing on its head I can it uni(cycle)corn. =P
gundu 12 years ago
  Someone said ponies!?
chris3000 12 years ago
  WB GL101
Ahroo 12 years ago
  ikr

still, it's best just to listen in on the chat, not much happens on BL daily anymore. Maybe 1/2 an outburst from AK or Azz or joshi, and some hypocritical military Elizea, but nothing really spectacular anymore. :/
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You're no help...
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Ponies.

btw this has a 25% chance of becoming a pony trollwar topic now that I actually said it.
  IT? What is IT?
gundu 12 years ago
  I though you and Ahroo liked to Troll eachother... guess I was wrong
Ahroo 12 years ago
  *trololo*

meh, everything's settled down after IT arrived.
  It's people like Ahroo that made me left once...
SimonM 12 years ago
  Welcome back, I actually don't see what you've done wrong except the trollwar between you and ahroo. Anway why don't you come on the chat?
  301 new levels? I don't think so....
azz 12 years ago
  Welcome back.
There is some new stuff on Path 4 Mouse if you want to check it out.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  ...what he said...again.
AK 12 years ago
  HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really missed you Gamelover! :3
Hexicube 12 years ago
  ...what he said.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Don't worry, you'll always be the failure we all know and unfriended a while ago to meeeee! :D

jk, Welcome back, man. It sounds like you're a better person now. :3
azz 12 years ago
  Nice!
Don't worry GameLover We all like you!
gameinsky 12 years ago

accepted.
Welcome back.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @GL.....well....it sounds like life sucks over there :/

Meh, as long as you have a good sense of humor we'll be great friends xP
  Hey guys, long time no see. I've given a lot of deep thought to my past on BL, and I would really like to talk about it. Please read the spoilers below:

SPOILER

And to wrap that up, I'm going to say one thing: I'm sorry. I've done stuff that I've probably shouldn't have done, I feel that I've upset the balance of this wonderful community.

I hope I can start over, and I pledge a vow to be nicer and better than I've been before.

August 22th, 2011

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hey guys, long time no see. I've given a lot of deep thought to my past on BL, and I would really like to talk about it. Please read the spoilers below:

SPOILER

And to wrap that up, I'm going to say one thing: I'm sorry. I've done stuff that I've probably shouldn't have done, I feel that I've upset the balance of this wonderful community.

I hope I can start over, and I pledge a vow to be nicer and better than I've been before.

August 22th, 2011
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg