Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Brick Hog", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  Highscore! :D It was quite annoying though, because my game froze twice at the part with the break lines... ._.
AK 8 years ago
  Found the path and deleted it; must have been an accidental click, because it was inside a wall...

It's fixed and ready to be re-accepted.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Level set to be edited.
AK 8 years ago
  Can I please edit this? The glitch is caused by broken paths.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Paths? Star bubbles? Blue bubbles? Info bubbles?

I got squashed by the moving bricks and had to start over. >_>
AK 12 years ago
  I'm trying to find the common thread between this level and the collab. Both have the glitch, so I am going to try and see what causes it.
AK 12 years ago
  It's ready! Is this better? :D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  JP: i don't want to fix game problems, I want to make games!
AK 12 years ago
  OK, I guess the glitch will always be there....

Who called for an admin? I thought I did, but I don't see the "cancel call" button...

I'll be done with this today, hopefully...
AK 12 years ago
  Oooo, good idea!!!

EDIT: Tried it, the glitch is still there.... I think it's the API...

JP said he doesn't have time to fix it... -.-
  You know what, copy the code and paste it int another level. That'll tell you if the bug is in the level or in the API.
AK 12 years ago
  Tried that... -.-

Maybe ask JP? I'll PM him.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  I never tried to remove the glitch, does anyone even know what causes it?

try changing the settings for rebirth and jumps then then change them back (if you havent already).
AK 12 years ago
  OK.....

DY, is there ANY way to remove this glitch? It's UBER annoying...
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  While your editing the bg, It would be nice if the bricks were a different color instead of clear.
  It's still annoying with the glitch.
AK 12 years ago
  LOL You mean in my first level, Octagonal? With only Octagons as BG? No, I know what i'm going to make :D
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I thought so (the glitch thing), also when you add bg, please don't make it just where the bg makes other bricks this time? ;P
AK 12 years ago
  I KNOW. This level was destroyed by the gltich. I tried to make it so you wouldn't go all the way back, but....

BG? Oh crap... 0.0

Can I please edit this? I completely forgot about BG...
  Not bad, a little boring though... :/
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Honestly, this level gets pretty boring and can be VERY frustrating......if you get squished by the moving blocks (I just jumped into one while against the wall and I got squished somehow) it sets you all the way back to the start, which is also enormously frustrating. And no background? Ugh......I don't know. It seems to be a decent HSF....I just don't really like it that much. A loose 4/5. :/

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Brick Hog"

About Level "Brick Hog"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Honestly, this level gets pretty boring and can be VERY frustrating......if you get squished by the moving blocks (I just jumped into one while against the wall and I got squished somehow) it sets you all the way back to the start, which is also enormously frustrating. And no background? Ugh......I don't know. It seems to be a decent HSF....I just don't really like it that much. A loose 4/5. :/
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg