Play the games, create the levels

Topic, My Second Year

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 12 years ago
  Isn't this the start of your third year?? Anyway you're doing great, just don't make your levels too fast.
Also happy anniversary!!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  there is a 'very dedicated members' topic...
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Happy Anniversary, chris3000!
manufan 12 years ago
  My anniversary was yesterday Chris! I've been on BL now for 1 year. (September 4th)

You're a great member Chris, just keep up your reputation!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hello, as you all know my second year anniversary is tomorrow. So, I was thinking about what I could do to improve this second year. Other than completing levels my main concern is the level designing. I think some of my levels got a 1 or 2 in the rating system. I have nothing else to say except that I hope i'll do better this time.

Oh, and try to get along with people. I had a few ups and downs last year. I'm really nice to everyone here so I shouldn't get too much disrespect.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 12 years ago
  Hello, as you all know my second year anniversary is tomorrow. So, I was thinking about what I could do to improve this second year. Other than completing levels my main concern is the level designing. I think some of my levels got a 1 or 2 in the rating system. I have nothing else to say except that I hope i'll do better this time.

Oh, and try to get along with people. I had a few ups and downs last year. I'm really nice to everyone here so I shouldn't get too much disrespect.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg