Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm back...?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AK

"I went into an area, it froze, and now every time I try to play it, the music plays, but it just shows a black screen... XD"

Maplestory in a nutshell. xD

@GIS usually that's a despair face :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I never noticed AK was gone because he's been everyday for 5 mins on the chat.
Now I'll miss you because I have nobody else to troll D:
(notice the smiley)
gundu 12 years ago
  And what's wrong with this?

Seriously, I just formated my computer 1 time xD

But for AK it's another case, FORMATE YOUR COMPUTER! D8
Ahroo 12 years ago
  but, of course, gundu's answer to everything is "OMG REFORMAT!" xP
gundu 12 years ago
  You broke it

That's why I had problem with those extractors...
AK 12 years ago
  Um.... Maplestory just imploded... O.O

I went into an area, it froze, and now every time I try to play it, the music plays, but it just shows a black screen... XD

Whoops!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  *Goes out of here without giving a single lel*
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Quoting allyally from I'm back...?
WE DIDNT MISS YOU :D

Well, from what I understand, Allyally is trying to say that he didn't miss you (in a neutral way) with ':D' meaning that he's either happy AK's back or he's happy because missing someone is a sad thing...

Wow..
chris3000 12 years ago
  @CD: You mean every site needs a ahroo, hexicube, gundu, elizea, GIS, allyally, birjo, and me.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Shiro's been back like 3 times, but chat-only visits for shrink sessions.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  @ahroo- Well it was offtopic, HogPop and leaving are two separate things. Plus i knew he would come back, they all come back, exept shiro. But He will be back eventually...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AA you're doing it again.... :P

Maplestory and important in the same sentence?? THIS IS LUDICROUS!!!!
:P

@AK I couldn't tell you left...although I wasn't on much either :P

Anyways WB, I tried Maplestory once and it has the WORST download system ever. It never works for me. :/

Besides, every site needs an Ahroo ^_^
allyally 12 years ago
  Oh no DY, I meant that. I was sending mixed messages.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @DY says the person who deleted his farewell message in the first place... xD
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  You can tell allyally is joking by the caps and ":D".
I actually dont notice when people are gone because i dont go on the chat enough...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  *what allyally said*
jk, never noticed you left...
AK 12 years ago
  Shiro now has a Maplestory life, and i'm happy for him. Maplestory is indeed better than BL in many ways. But I decide to stay here because I know a lot of people here...

*punches allyally*
allyally 12 years ago
  WE DIDNT MISS YOU :D
gundu 12 years ago
  This is how it starts, You play Maplestory normally... But Then you finish like Shiro. Poor Shiro... He had a life but he lost it... :'(
AK 12 years ago
  Well, for now. I was gone for about a week and a half due to Maplestory, homework, and some other factors.... My life on Maplestory is beginning to get more important, so i'm oing to be on there a lot more than on here... You can expect a lot less levels from me, I just don't have many ideas anymore...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  Well, for now. I was gone for about a week and a half due to Maplestory, homework, and some other factors.... My life on Maplestory is beginning to get more important, so i'm oing to be on there a lot more than on here... You can expect a lot less levels from me, I just don't have many ideas anymore...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg