Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Locked Official levels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  CDvZp levels have a storyline.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  uhm why should CDvZP officials be locked and not unlocked??
gameinsky 12 years ago
  CdvZP officials should be locked.
But tbh, the normal levels (from level 31 on) shouldn't be locked.

Ringmania 2.5 levels should be unlocked.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Well thanks for jp the BB lvls aren't locked :D And you guys don't need my opinion to unlock the RM2.5 officials because I completed all of them :)

Ahroo is right, the Push story lvls are unlocked, but my opinion is stay unlocked because there are more than 100 lvls :/ At least CDvsZP officials are locked :S
gundu 12 years ago
  I though about a new way to unlock levels. You have category like: Kid, Easy, Normal, Hard

To unlock the Easy category you have to complete x kid levels, For the medium category you must complete x easy levels, and for hard, well, complete x medium levels

Where x is the required number of level to complete chosen by the creator
gamelover101 12 years ago
  It is Ringmania. One word, not 2.

Ahroo has a point, Cdvzp has story...
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Ring mania 2.5 does no such thing. Its levels should not be locked.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  I believe that locked levels should stay as an option, but only be used for games that intend to have their officials tell a story, so people can't just skip across the entire story without siphoning details from it first. :/
nachos 12 years ago
  Ditto.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Locked levels should definately be removed!

'nuff said.
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Games Ring mania 2.5 and Captain Dan v. Zombie plan have locked official levels. I think that they should not be locked so every one can play every level. Post what you think here

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Games Ring mania 2.5 and Captain Dan v. Zombie plan have locked official levels. I think that they should not be locked so every one can play every level. Post what you think here
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg