Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The inactivity of our Useradmin

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  Neither.

I have Troll service! >=)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Neither do I...
niimporta 12 years ago
  I don't have to do any military service in my country :D
LOLOL
PROBLEM!?!?!? xD

Naaah, I'm just kidding ;]
Elizea 12 years ago
  Indeed... :(
SuperMario 12 years ago
  That should finish more early :(
chris3000 12 years ago
  Cya back soon elizea.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Maybe 66 days left for Elizea... maybe.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  What?

Do people already start whining to be an admin? That's certainly not me... HERP DERP NOOBS
Elizea 12 years ago
  70 days left to my military service to end (the reason for my inactivity).

(:
lololol 12 years ago
  Till what? 71 days till 2012? ****!
Elizea 12 years ago
  71 days left (:

If anything I should know happens, anyone is free to PM me.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Matt, why you are still angry? Beause of manufan's topic? xD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm not dictating on the chat. Usually I don't even log in to active my admin powers, so what makes you believe that?
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  well If that is what you want just ask it then but i ask it something from you too stop your dictatorship on the chat
SuperDog 12 years ago
  A G R E E D !
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Listen, the absence of the usermod doesn't give you the chance to become a snob. All of us ar at least 13 year old and most of us (most of us) are intelligent enough to understand that. I'm not going to give names... You know who I am talking about. If you decide to act like a snob I could ask Elizea to limit you. He doesn't know what goes on here, but I do.
And I just happen to be forummod, whom Elizea trusts.

So no games, just chill out and act cool, or else face limitations. And if you complain about your limitations on the chat I could mute the chat as well untill you cool down and accept the fact that you shoudln't act like a snob.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Listen, the absence of the usermod doesn't give you the chance to become a snob. All of us ar at least 13 year old and most of us (most of us) are intelligent enough to understand that. I'm not going to give names... You know who I am talking about. If you decide to act like a snob I could ask Elizea to limit you. He doesn't know what goes on here, but I do.
And I just happen to be forummod, whom Elizea trusts.

So no games, just chill out and act cool, or else face limitations. And if you complain about your limitations on the chat I could mute the chat as well untill you cool down and accept the fact that you shoudln't act like a snob.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg