Play the games, create the levels

Topic, murtaza64 rejoin/forever inactive

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  Badly that's really hard for me xD
manufan 12 years ago
  I agree with Simon, all you need is a puzzle and a name, and an idea, and you're set to go!
SimonM 12 years ago
  I suggest making a level in Blockoban as it doesn't require as much time as RT levels.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's right :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "Everyone cares about everyone"
gameinsky 12 years ago
  well, DY cared about him. He was the first one to attend a conversation with him, result: He stopped hacking.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "Everyone cares about everyone, even n00bs like me."
...what about that hacker from ages ago? (melons) :P
manufan 12 years ago
  @Murt: Everyone cares about everyone, even n00bs like me. BL wouldn't be BL without me or you or anyone else.
manufan 12 years ago
  @Gamelover: I've seen it too. I'll show you what you see when you remove a pack with a screenshot. Or at least what I see.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Yes, but I don't see why. Murtaza, give it another go, like you said.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  @ gamelover
admin level 2 and game authors and JP can remove them.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  That's nice murtaza.
murtaza64 12 years ago
  look, i appreciate it, and ill give it another go. I loved crafting for RT and BB so ill try that again
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Jp or Cap404 removed the broken old push lvls. I don't know how.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  How can you remove your levels?
manufan 12 years ago
  Forget that one game then, P4M always is bursting with new techniques and ideas, who knows, you might even get an official! (Probably not, but it's worth trying).
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "I feel like this community doesn't need me anymore."
then make yourself useful...simple...
murtaza64 12 years ago
  good point, but the thng is the level standards are way too high for my liking... and also the fact that it is a community not some armorgames esque gaming network is the reason i stayed for so long.
manufan 12 years ago
  Ehm, your levels are great. And that is why we cherish the memories. For Example: If Pyschotronic hadn't made good levels, we wouldn't remember him in a happy way.

Hope this solves some problems. The community takes people for themselves. Who cares if they've got blonde hair? The only thing we care about is n00bs, and that is something I became.
niimporta 12 years ago
  Ehm, Bonuslevel: PLAY the levels CREATE the levels

Play and create, and you don't really need to talk with everyone, that's something I just learnt
gameinsky 12 years ago
  We are not a social network site (that's what Facebook for) we're a gaming site. So it's not about "nobody cares about me" but about "Am I still able to get some fun out of this?"
It's true that we are pretty social, but that's because of our small community.
murtaza64 12 years ago
  I feel like this community doesn't need me anymore. If you do think i should stay, say so (reply) otherwise i will quit and remove my levels.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 12 years ago
  I feel like this community doesn't need me anymore. If you do think i should stay, say so (reply) otherwise i will quit and remove my levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg