Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How to lose restrictions?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Hmm... I'm not sure. :S
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I mean, how does he know that JP limited him, and not Elizea?
  Yes, he does.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Yes, but how does your bro know that?
  1:He's my bro
2:No, I don't, except for creating two terrible levels.
3:He says no.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  ok, but how do you know JP limited him, and, do you have any idea why?

One more question tho: has he tried to make a game?
  He says JP limited him, btw.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I had a chat with Elizea a few hours ago and he also forgot why he had limited isaac67...
Best we can do is put him to 3 messages, and maybe we'll find out why he's limited that much.
manufan 12 years ago
  @BLLover: GIS is right.

@GIS: Yes, I should be careful about what I say sometimes.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Making 2 terrible levels will result in 1 level uploading/week
not full limitating.
  He made two levels that were terrible.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  and what did isaac67 do?
@ manu you don't know why he had limitations, and you can't just speak for all off us.
manufan 12 years ago
  Good, tell you brother we are sorry for him, but he deserves his limitations. I know it sounds cruel, but it is true.
  Well, my brother, Isaac67, got that restriction. :( However, I can put him on the collab I'm making. :)
manufan 12 years ago
  @BonusLeveLover: I agree with GIS, if you don't spam & stick to the rules you'll be fine, don't get yourself into that trap. ;)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm sure you'll never be limited that way BLlover, else you can always try to show your improved behaviour on the chat...
manufan 12 years ago
  @BLLover: Yes, Elizea's right, that happened to me with "0 Comments a Day" until my brother protested and so my limitations were rested to 3 Comments a day, and one day Elizea took them off me because I behaved again.

Warning, don't do what my brother did, it was lucky and you could have limitations too!
Elizea 12 years ago
  If you manage to get them both, you must have done something terrible and do not deserve another chance.

And to be more exact, I usually tend to leave people to at least 1 upload and 1 comment to give them another chance.
  If you have the "No level uploads" and "No comments at all" restrictions, how are you supposed to get rid of them?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

If you have the "No level uploads" and "No comments at all" restrictions, how are you supposed to get rid of them?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg