Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I want to feel more comftorble on BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Yes I totally agree. This kind of post is not acceptable. Each time I see somebody acting like this I send a polite PM to the author of the message and I invite everybody to do the same. Explaining that the level designer might be hurt by this kind of message and that they wish to get constructive criticism instead of short useless message.
Note that a member who has been warned and still post this kind of useless message can be limited in his/her number of posts a day. Just send me a PM.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I know this topic hasnt been posted in for ages but i just have to say that i think it is rude when people post a comment on a level saying 'boring'. Fair enough if you want to give someone constructive criticism to improve their levels eg. its messy in parts, or paths are too slow and waiting is too long, etc...but just saying something bad about the level just because you dont like is rude.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  And we're back to the idea of rules!
I think it would be a very good idea...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I really understand that. Its really not very nice to feel like that. Maybe JP should make some rules?
BenTen 15 years ago
  I dont feel very comftorble on BL because some people say "boring" to my levels ive spent ages on and I feel very uncomftorble.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

BenTen 15 years ago
  I dont feel very comftorble on BL because some people say "boring" to my levels ive spent ages on and I feel very uncomftorble.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg