Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel City

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 12 years ago
  I still suggest you change it to BonusLevel Plaza. :p
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You made it, mmhmm...
AK 12 years ago
  Actually GIS, I DID make "Hotel Bonuslevel". I can finish it now that i'm back on BL. :P

Looks cool Jasper. :D
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I see no point in this, but for the Quest Centre challenge... is it 'Mad Shapes' by gundu in Rolling Turtle?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  It's a village, which will GROW TO a city
V1.1.0 is out!
manufan 12 years ago
  Jasper, my English says that a settlement can either be:

- A community
- A hamlet
- An estate
- A village
- A town
- A city

So, tell me, how can a VILLAGE be a CITY???
  @Simon: I wanted to say
@Manu: There are real-live city's, which are villages.
@Niimporta: always.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Manufan, if you don't like this, then just don't post here and leave it, otherwise join it!
manufan 12 years ago
  Dude, "BonusLevel City" is a village.

Sorry, your logic has been disproved.
niimporta 12 years ago
  You guys are bored a lot, right?
  It's a village, manufan :P
manufan 12 years ago
  He did make the hotel, if I remember correctly, or was that not Hotel BonusLevel.

Jasper, I understand why you would post this, I used to do this. But we already have a Hotel, and a city is really too much...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Reminds me of when AK wanted to do the same thing in sauerbaten... he never had the chance to make the hotel...
manufan 12 years ago
  No. Just no.
  BonusLevel CityV1.1.0

About
BonusLevel City is a little village between two hills. People Bl can have a stay here and during updating, the village will grow. At the moment Gary has a house (as Number One member on BL.org) and the Quest centre is built (will give you points.) Members can earn points to unlock specials in the village (you can earn points by quests, unlocking secrets et cetera)

Quest centre
The Quest Centre is the place to earn much points, this quests are based on BL levels, and every challenge is different.
CURRENT CHALLENGE: Find me the level with three times the same challenge, and about the third are much rumours (2)

Shop
Welcome to the Shop here you can buy/upgrade your favourites in BonusLevel City!
House (5 points)

Gary
The Quest centre

[1]

General

First post of the topic

BonusLevel CityV1.1.0

About
BonusLevel City is a little village between two hills. People Bl can have a stay here and during updating, the village will grow. At the moment Gary has a house (as Number One member on BL.org) and the Quest centre is built (will give you points.) Members can earn points to unlock specials in the village (you can earn points by quests, unlocking secrets et cetera)

Quest centre
The Quest Centre is the place to earn much points, this quests are based on BL levels, and every challenge is different.
CURRENT CHALLENGE: Find me the level with three times the same challenge, and about the third are much rumours (2)

Shop
Welcome to the Shop here you can buy/upgrade your favourites in BonusLevel City!
House (5 points)

Gary
The Quest centre
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg