Play the games, create the levels

Topic, It's a me! :D

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 12 years ago
  Hope you can lose the pyschotic dad as well! :P

Glad you're back. ;)
AK 12 years ago
  "just behave"
l0l GIS XD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Welcome back (damn kids keep coming back...
nah JK, just behave and you'll be fine ;) )
SimonM 12 years ago
  Welcome back! :p
chris3000 12 years ago
  Nice to see you back, :)
nachos 12 years ago
  Your back!!!! :D
AK 12 years ago
  Hello BL! Nice to see you again! I'm glad to be back after such a long time. :D Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon. Hopefully I didn't miss too much. You seem to be having a shortage of levels. Don't worry, i'll take care of that ;P

Sauerbraten FTW. :P

I may not be on as much as I used to be. I have maplestory, newgrounds, flipnote, sauerbraten, bomberman blitz and 72dpiarmy sites to do also. But I should be able to be on at least 3 times a week. :)

*punch*

Once again, glad to be back!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  Hello BL! Nice to see you again! I'm glad to be back after such a long time. :D Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon. Hopefully I didn't miss too much. You seem to be having a shortage of levels. Don't worry, i'll take care of that ;P

Sauerbraten FTW. :P

I may not be on as much as I used to be. I have maplestory, newgrounds, flipnote, sauerbraten, bomberman blitz and 72dpiarmy sites to do also. But I should be able to be on at least 3 times a week. :)

*punch*

Once again, glad to be back!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg