Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Failure?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  It seems to be working again. Hopefully this problem is totally fixed.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "Also hexicube told JP that he couldnt upload his game.."
say what?
manufan 12 years ago
  It must only affect certain people on certain computers. My BB works fine. :)
nachos 12 years ago
  O_______________O ???????????
AK 12 years ago
  It seems to be for different games every day... Yesterday BB, Push, JG2 and Ringmania didn't work, but now BB2 and Hog Pop don't. Ringmania works now, but Push, JG2 and BB still don't for me.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Same with me on P4M... Weird
nachos 12 years ago
  Hey guys.... Its working again for me!!! :)

Edit: But only on Ringmania.... I just tried to upload a level on JG2 and it said "Problem saving level data: Unathorized action"... O_o ???
manufan 12 years ago
  BB works for me, which game is it in?
SimonM 12 years ago
  I hope jp will fix it soon.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  this is because of the new server issue, hopefully this will be fixed soon.
(don't listen to what manu said, it's definally the server)
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  this is maybe because we are now on a new server. I suggest to Pm this to JP
nachos 12 years ago
  I just made a whole entire level on ringmania and when I uploaded it... It said that same thing...

And keithy posted that he was having problems uploading his level on JG2...

I thought it was because of the new server.. But manufan said that it wasnt... Weird O_o

Well anyways thank you for making this topic.. Ive posted three times about this and no one knows why its happening.. Maybe we will find the answer through this topic :)
AK 12 years ago
  For every game I try to make a level on, it keeps saying "Problem saving level data: level data file write error". I'm not sure if it's just my computer. Anyone else having this problem?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  For every game I try to make a level on, it keeps saying "Problem saving level data: level data file write error". I'm not sure if it's just my computer. Anyone else having this problem?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg