Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game : Cheese Roller

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago

SPOILER
nachos 12 years ago
  So he....

SPOILER
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Oh we aren't, we're playing GIS' way.

Bill brings pudding, but the pudding turned out to be expired.
nachos 12 years ago
  PUDDING!!!! xD

But seriously we shouldnt be spamming this topic :)
AK 12 years ago
  Forget it.

Bill is going on a picnic! What should he bring...

SPOILER
  CONFUSION. :S
neoseanner 12 years ago
  the first chocices is only two , then in that choices must be 4 , sorry i forget to tell.
the first choice is dive left and dive right.
  Oh....... Well, your post was more helpful than ever.

Who wanna play?

SPOILER
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I've seen a forum game a bit like this.
the forum game is called "everything fault"
You want to do somethings but each time somethings goes wrong, and so the story goes on.
I'm sure that with neosanner's game you continue the adventure, but leave 4 choices. the next guy needs to chose one of these 4 and continue the story.
  This makes no sense at all.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i got inspired by a game which named cheese roller , i want to share with you at the different version

new version of cheeserolling. i will create the first cheese . somebody create the spoiler for the firs step .

then fill the spoiler with a,b,c,and d option. so it will be like this.
SPOILER

after another player decide what other player choice , he/she must continue with another spoiler.

if an admin / I comment of the new type of cheese , somebody must start with the new choices.

happy cheeserolling!

fun images of cheese :
brick cheesehoney cheeseliquorice cheesemummy cheeseultra ripe cheesespace cheesedung cheesewarty blue cheeseovergrown cheesesmoked pig cheesepeppermint cheesepoisonous cheesemeaty cheesemutant cheeseheavy bark cheesesnot cheesebrain cheesestinky cheese

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

neoseanner 12 years ago
  i got inspired by a game which named cheese roller , i want to share with you at the different version

new version of cheeserolling. i will create the first cheese . somebody create the spoiler for the firs step .

then fill the spoiler with a,b,c,and d option. so it will be like this.
SPOILER

after another player decide what other player choice , he/she must continue with another spoiler.

if an admin / I comment of the new type of cheese , somebody must start with the new choices.

happy cheeserolling!

fun images of cheese :
brick cheesehoney cheeseliquorice cheesemummy cheeseultra ripe cheesespace cheesedung cheesewarty blue cheeseovergrown cheesesmoked pig cheesepeppermint cheesepoisonous cheesemeaty cheesemutant cheeseheavy bark cheesesnot cheesebrain cheesestinky cheese
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg