Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Super Mario Bros. X

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  BUMP OF DOOM. I have to thank gis for the download link, its a really fun game, why do you think I bumped it?
chase28 10 years ago
  My Custom level pack is finally here! Download it to play Fun SMBX level I made and 2 other levels by 2 people.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  actually, Have a download link
geckojsc 10 years ago
  SMBX got taken down by Nintendo (so you can't download it any more), the guy who made it then went on to make Terraria. :)
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  a final fantasy style Mario game? sounds to me like super mario rpg, it even has a boss from final fantasy (I did not play these games, I watched it on youtube)
azz 10 years ago
  Chase, you're using an obscuritar :P

Anyway, don't kill me but I've never heard of SMBX before. I did however play a mario game which was in final fantasy-ish style. Can any of you tell me what the name was please?
chase28 10 years ago
  I have SMBX - I am A good SMBX level designer (And a SMBX graphic designer and a SMBX Pro graphic importer. ^_^ I am a 12 yr old kid who does the same thing on bonuslevel (Level Design and Pack Design), I will start working on more and upload a level pack on the internet when I have made Enough levels.
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  yes he is my brother
manufan 12 years ago
  The reason I think that is because he's your brother. ;)

Don't have SMBX, but I do have SM64. :)
  theepikchillface plays it too
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I have it, tho I don't play on it really often anymore.
  Does anybody play super mario bros. x? I do play it.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Does anybody play super mario bros. x? I do play it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg