Play the games, create the levels

Topic, A message to all. ~GL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I know these things. First bullying people away, than ap[ologize. Sorry but I agree with Ak. Those teeners these days are horrible.
nachos 12 years ago
  Oh...Ooops... Edited message below :)
manufan 12 years ago
  So you don't miss me? xD
nachos 12 years ago
  @Manufan... You just literaly described my life xD

We will miss you GL :)

EDIT: And manufan... Sorry :)
manufan 12 years ago
  I'm not rage-quitting, I just need a break, I lost a girlfriend, got tons of homework, etc.
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  @manufan, allyally does the same thing to me on chat.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm not going to reply with a wall of text since I think people already have a headache of all the reading.

Staying inactive for a while is a good idea, I hope that this won't happen anymore.

But on the other side I think that you're starting to overrating unfriendliness. It's part of life, and you shouldn't rage-quit when somebody doesn't like you.
Just move on, there's always hope if there's still life.
manufan 12 years ago
  Gamelover, you just latched on to what I wanted to say. :)

I got off to a "rocky" start on BL, being a spammer, without knowing it. The member I first interacted with was AK. He said that his dad had locked away his DSi so he could have more study time. I wanted to help AK, but there wasn't much I could do, I just gave him my sympathy.

So next came the spamming age in late 2010, when I posted games and topics on Bonuslevel. I had no idea they were spam, and then, BOOM! I was limited.

The solution was to go on the Meebo chatroom, where people like Ahroo & Allyally where holding a grudge against me. I just tried to laugh it off, and then AK comes on.

AK announced that his dad put a password lock and he needed help. I tried all the ways I could to help him hack it:- Through the Command Prompt, Computer Users, etc. After that, apart from Gameinsky, he was the only member who respected me fully.

In the meantime, my brother Coolguy was protesting, and asking that I should be given another chance. I was trying to develop a game and I made a hoarde of BLockoban levels.

JP then decided to ease my limits, and after 6 months of good behaviour on forums, Elizea lifted them all. Now, I was gaining respect off people such as those two, Magic_X and Daft_Punk. (Sorry if you haven't been mentioned).

Then, more spamming came from Kizzadude and his multiple accounts, but then one of them, Jeti100, came back mature quite quickly. I am still building up maturity and a new social life outside BL, so I wasn't very active.

And here we are. AK has left, Gamelover is distraught, and I feel that if he is leaving forever this time, we should all keep him in mind.

I have been around for a year and 4 months (soon to be 5). I've had some fun on the forums, I've had my highs and lows, and the journey seems like an endless rollercoaster, which I like. However, after what I've heard, it seems like the rollercoaster is pulling into the station. If people carry on hating me then that's Okay. My decision will be to leave BonusLevel, and possibly contribute to BLockoban.

If you're going to laugh and joke about me and Gamelover's sympathy and AK leaving, then go ahead. It just shows how childish you are, and how unsupportive you are. We, as Gamelover rightly said, have hearts inside us. And right now, our hearts helped make this message/speech.

Also, I see that some people are straying offtopic. No offense to theepicgoomba, I like you, as you probably like me, you just don't type stuff like the previous message in a topic like this, go to the "ROBLOX account anyone?" topic, instead. :)
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  i don't like roblox
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Hey guys. Now lemme just set something straight.

I'm distraught by AK's leaving. I'm not the kind of guy that likes to hold a grudge, get into fights, and get into fights with people. I didn't want this to happen at all. He was a good member, and I could tell that he never intended any malice at all. Please don't think I am heartless.

That's why I have an announcement to make.

I have been around for years. 3 years plus. Over that time, I've had fun. Quite some fun, making/playing levels and chatting around. This has been discussed before, the topic of this game site being a social environment. Epidemics: Ericcamas, mrmelons, just to name a few, really change one's view of the site. Level standards are increasing too, as respect becomes harder to gain. Especially if you're new.

I don't want to blame anyone either. It isn't an error on anyone's part, nor BonusLevel in whole. This stuff happens, and I've been through a few already. Limitations spread around, I can see.

My decision: I'm going to be gone for a while. Temporary inactivity. I hope I can relax my mind over Spring Break. If anyone wants to contact me, try messaging me through YouTube, ROBLOX, or if you really want, ask for my email address.
I'll be back when I please.

This stunk hard for me. As a parting gift for now, I have made a level with the help of nachos: Pinballed HP (Hog Pop)

(please don't take this message as an ad, trust me, it isn't supposed to be)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gamelover101 12 years ago
  Hey guys. Now lemme just set something straight.

I'm distraught by AK's leaving. I'm not the kind of guy that likes to hold a grudge, get into fights, and get into fights with people. I didn't want this to happen at all. He was a good member, and I could tell that he never intended any malice at all. Please don't think I am heartless.

That's why I have an announcement to make.

I have been around for years. 3 years plus. Over that time, I've had fun. Quite some fun, making/playing levels and chatting around. This has been discussed before, the topic of this game site being a social environment. Epidemics: Ericcamas, mrmelons, just to name a few, really change one's view of the site. Level standards are increasing too, as respect becomes harder to gain. Especially if you're new.

I don't want to blame anyone either. It isn't an error on anyone's part, nor BonusLevel in whole. This stuff happens, and I've been through a few already. Limitations spread around, I can see.

My decision: I'm going to be gone for a while. Temporary inactivity. I hope I can relax my mind over Spring Break. If anyone wants to contact me, try messaging me through YouTube, ROBLOX, or if you really want, ask for my email address.
I'll be back when I please.

This stunk hard for me. As a parting gift for now, I have made a level with the help of nachos: Pinballed HP (Hog Pop)

(please don't take this message as an ad, trust me, it isn't supposed to be)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg