Play the games, create the levels

Topic, message for someone

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  Because he thinks another limitation is the end of the world(tragedy). :/

And he was the only who hated Frairer before his spam.

Btw, I didn't understood what said Neo to me, and I don't think being gone will delete his limitation.

Edit: Now I understand, he called me an annoying mutant guy, without annoying him.
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  bye neo. although... Why?
nachos 12 years ago
  No mention to the person who helped you to get one of your first levels accepted.. :P

We will miss you Neo :)
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  First of all: Yay! I am in the list. Seconds is that it is very pitty that you leave, I mean, wasn't you a little bit angry to Frairer, that you got the limitation, or were there personal reasons? We will miss you...
neoseanner 12 years ago
  if someone look at this it means i am gone.

hi , do you know i got limitation 1 comment a day . and that makes me insane so i decide to leave bonuslevel and return very very not soon

but first i want to give thanks for some people:

~for jp , who made fun game and the editor and the first person who released my limit
~for gameinsky , thank you for accepting and reject my rt level . we have some good time in that game
~for Hexicube , i am enjoyed my time with you to play the games . and stop me spamming when i was noob. and remember my birthday cake for you at p4m
~for jasperpostema , having fun to chat with you in forum , and thanks for playing my level
~for burfy that accept and evaluate and reject my p4m levels. i'm happy when i can beat your time once or third.
~for SuperMario , my message only : have fun with another annoying mutant guy >:D
~for oldmtnguy that i know is accepting my blockoban levels
~for evert , better you can produce new rolling turtle levels.
~for witold , keep practicing create the good level for rt.
~for chris3000 that comment on my level and rate it good enough.
~for AK , my message same as above
~for kiethy342 that i know you are the good level producer at rolling turtle
~for Garygoh884 , maybe we will meet only at blockmania project a
~for Daft_Punk thanks for your help to decorate my bloomeria forest when i was a noob
~for Elizea thank you for your limitation and i hope you are like my last message in bonuslevel if i am never back here

from now i'm gone maybe forever because the limitation. even i still playing for a bit of time in my life you can see this is my last comment before limitation.

GOOD BYE

[1]

General

First post of the topic

neoseanner 12 years ago
  if someone look at this it means i am gone.

hi , do you know i got limitation 1 comment a day . and that makes me insane so i decide to leave bonuslevel and return very very not soon

but first i want to give thanks for some people:

~for jp , who made fun game and the editor and the first person who released my limit
~for gameinsky , thank you for accepting and reject my rt level . we have some good time in that game
~for Hexicube , i am enjoyed my time with you to play the games . and stop me spamming when i was noob. and remember my birthday cake for you at p4m
~for jasperpostema , having fun to chat with you in forum , and thanks for playing my level
~for burfy that accept and evaluate and reject my p4m levels. i'm happy when i can beat your time once or third.
~for SuperMario , my message only : have fun with another annoying mutant guy >:D
~for oldmtnguy that i know is accepting my blockoban levels
~for evert , better you can produce new rolling turtle levels.
~for witold , keep practicing create the good level for rt.
~for chris3000 that comment on my level and rate it good enough.
~for AK , my message same as above
~for kiethy342 that i know you are the good level producer at rolling turtle
~for Garygoh884 , maybe we will meet only at blockmania project a
~for Daft_Punk thanks for your help to decorate my bloomeria forest when i was a noob
~for Elizea thank you for your limitation and i hope you are like my last message in bonuslevel if i am never back here

from now i'm gone maybe forever because the limitation. even i still playing for a bit of time in my life you can see this is my last comment before limitation.

GOOD BYE
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg