Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm REALLY sorry...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

psychomaster 12 years ago
  O__O i thought u were gonna remove all files of BL (i said: at least i have an account on kongergate :D) EDIT: U BETTER NOT DO IT AGAIN! I JUST GOT BACK!
T________T
nachos 12 years ago
  I forgive you :)

Thank you for telling the real story.. We all thought you where trying to destroy BL :D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  You're lucky dropbox has backups ...

thought ahroo probably despises you now for having to work for hours to fix the damage...
AK 12 years ago
  This is my fault, completely. I really had no idea...

About 4 months ago, I think MARC shared BL's files with me. This included games people were working on, unfinished projects, and other misc. items. When I quit here, I removed it from my computer. Apparently, that also removed all of the files from bl_shared. I am extremely sorry sorry for this. I really had no idea that all of the files would be deleted, I just thought that I would not be part of bl_shared anymore. I just ruined a lot of hard work for you, and I know how much you hate me now. It is totally my fault. Please forgive me, and don't worry, I will never do this again.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  This is my fault, completely. I really had no idea...

About 4 months ago, I think MARC shared BL's files with me. This included games people were working on, unfinished projects, and other misc. items. When I quit here, I removed it from my computer. Apparently, that also removed all of the files from bl_shared. I am extremely sorry sorry for this. I really had no idea that all of the files would be deleted, I just thought that I would not be part of bl_shared anymore. I just ruined a lot of hard work for you, and I know how much you hate me now. It is totally my fault. Please forgive me, and don't worry, I will never do this again.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg