Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Just few thoughts

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chandlerisgaytard 11 years ago
  That is totally right
neoseanner 11 years ago
  now i like that kind of elizea , if you nice limit me 3 comments a day its ok but why 1 ! and i don't like the way you limit me 1 comment a day because of frairer!

fact : i will have less comment in bl and play this once a week or once per 5 days
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Yes, like me (I wasn't immature in 2010).
gameinsky 11 years ago
  funny manufan, most of us became more immature when we grew up...
nachos 11 years ago
  I am so sorry for the way I have been acting... I only told harrybird that because I know him..He is one of my freinds from the U.S.. I didnt mean to start a whole entire string of topics about how BL is getting worse..

I hope BL gets better :)
manufan 11 years ago
  Exactly right. Puberty is making a big impact on me as I mature.
Elizea 11 years ago
  I've always found BL quite special compared to other sites in internet. We have never really had trolls here and we really accept everyone as who they are. We don't categorize people and we are friendly to everyone. I'd like to keep it that way too.

It is clear that BL keeps changing because we keep growing older. An average BL member joins when they are 9-13 years (I have no statistics to cover this, but I suppose it is somewhere there). The fact is that people change when they get to the age of puberty.

We should also note that BLs target audience is the people who create levels and games. We don't have these a lot anymore, as people who used to make a lot of levels don't make them anymore. I don't like the way it has gone, but I suppose it's because there isn't really anything to achieve anymore.

I've always loved the way BL treats new people. People are understanding and don't start hating new people when they do mistakes. This can also be seen from limitations. I don't tend to limit people to 0 comments a day or 0 level uploads a day as I always want to give people second chances. We've all been new here once.

BL is quite small as a community. The impact one can cause is huge. Anyone can do a difference by their own behaviour.

When new people join, people don't scare them away with "you'll get limited if you do that". You can tell them it's not really cool to do that and that, but we don't want to scare any new members away.

I hope at least someone got something of this topic. If not, well... then not.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 11 years ago
  I've always found BL quite special compared to other sites in internet. We have never really had trolls here and we really accept everyone as who they are. We don't categorize people and we are friendly to everyone. I'd like to keep it that way too.

It is clear that BL keeps changing because we keep growing older. An average BL member joins when they are 9-13 years (I have no statistics to cover this, but I suppose it is somewhere there). The fact is that people change when they get to the age of puberty.

We should also note that BLs target audience is the people who create levels and games. We don't have these a lot anymore, as people who used to make a lot of levels don't make them anymore. I don't like the way it has gone, but I suppose it's because there isn't really anything to achieve anymore.

I've always loved the way BL treats new people. People are understanding and don't start hating new people when they do mistakes. This can also be seen from limitations. I don't tend to limit people to 0 comments a day or 0 level uploads a day as I always want to give people second chances. We've all been new here once.

BL is quite small as a community. The impact one can cause is huge. Anyone can do a difference by their own behaviour.

When new people join, people don't scare them away with "you'll get limited if you do that". You can tell them it's not really cool to do that and that, but we don't want to scare any new members away.

I hope at least someone got something of this topic. If not, well... then not.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg