Play the games, create the levels

Topic, More admins for Ringmania 2.5

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

benjamin2 12 years ago
  That's OK then. It's just that because of that it is sometimes months before levels get evaluated.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  the thing is that we don't need new admins, it's just that the only active admin there keeps forgetting to check.
benjamin2 12 years ago
  Are there not being many created? I've made two that have been waiting two days, and the last time new levels were accepted was quite a while ago.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Dude, getting more admins because the number of levels created there are low WON'T HELP!
It's probably better to... Make more levels? Maybe?
Took that into consideration?
benjamin2 12 years ago
  Levels for Ringmania 2.5 are getting very inactive, which is a shame becuase it was a good game. I think we could allow them to stay as admins, and we should get more too in ordeer to try and keep the game alive.

Not to try and put myself on top, but I'd be willing to moderate this game too.

So I hope this is considered because Ringmania 2.5 is an imaginative and fun game. Thanks!

- benjamin2

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

benjamin2 12 years ago
  Levels for Ringmania 2.5 are getting very inactive, which is a shame becuase it was a good game. I think we could allow them to stay as admins, and we should get more too in ordeer to try and keep the game alive.

Not to try and put myself on top, but I'd be willing to moderate this game too.

So I hope this is considered because Ringmania 2.5 is an imaginative and fun game. Thanks!

- benjamin2
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg