Play the games, create the levels

Topic, "Aspel" Information

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 11 years ago
  As(pel,) Billy Mays once said, U SH*TTIN ME?
jeti100 12 years ago
  OMG WARNING HACKER ALERT
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hacker threatens to hack BL.
Result: Jp comes back.

Guys, whenever JP gets inactive, threaten to hack BL!
(nah, i'm kidding)
nachos 12 years ago
  It is ridiculous.. He just sits there at his computer thinking:

While we are all like:

We dont care aspel... You think you are gonna scare us but.. We know you cant really do any harm.. Just give it up xP

EDIT: And yes.. The pictures really were necessary :P
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  Haha, true it did seem like he was angry about the level :P

Edit: This is so ridiculous... we just need to stop giving them attention. I think that would solve it. Granted this post isn't helping towards lack of attention, but that's what I think.
nachos 12 years ago
  Wow over reactive much... xP

GIS could you please link the level.. I wanna see it :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "So, the story that Hexicube and I got was that it is Mr. Melons22 just coming back to troll and bother or whatnot."

GISs story, from what I've gathered he's just pissed because his level got rejected. I aim to resolve this matter with a mature conversation within a day or two, and if not...well, he disappears completely!
nachos 12 years ago
  IKR... xD

I mean seriously... :P
gundu 12 years ago
  By the way Aspel, Where the heck do you choose your avatar?

I sense a little kid somewhere a bit upset. Aspel, Is that you? You probably need some rest. Go to bed then tomorrow you should be ok ;)
nachos 12 years ago
  Yeah I know that.. I was there.. xD

But that is true they can cause no damage.. I dared them to hack me like more than a day ago.. Nothing has happened.. They are not a threat :)

Edit: Check out what I found on his twitter page.. Aspel 2 hours ago:Bonuslevel's protections are decent, but not anything we haven't delt with before. Approximate time to end of Bonuslevel is 2-3 weeks..

Really its gonna take that long.. xD
And if you wanna hack dont go posting to the entire world: WE IZ GONNA HAKC BONUSLEVEL.. IZ GONNA BE SUPRIZE xP

RE-EDIT: Check out JP's epic response: There is no protection at all on bl. Anybody could put it down in a few hours. And nobody cares if it's down. Sorry

LIKE A BOSS..
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  So, the story that Hexicube and I got was that it is Mr. Melons22 just coming back to troll and bother or whatnot. So, just make sure not to give anyone your password, and you should be fine, they're not really going to "hack BL" or at least we HIGHLY doubt they can.
nachos 12 years ago
  Um guys.... This is obviously aspel... :P
gundu 12 years ago
  It's time to play Guess Who!

Or Sherlock Holmes... you choose
SUPERAspel9001 12 years ago
  WHAT!??!?!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!?!?
AspelInvestigator 12 years ago
  I saw that the post was deleted and that was all. Thanks for contributing... I'm just curious if at was any way involved with what was going on after. If i'd have to guess i'd say yes because of how it close it was posted so close to others.
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  I found an impersonator of JP, but the account was deleted right away.
  Roses are red, violins are blue.
All of my care of you going to hack this site has gone to the blue.
We don't care, you suck, get a life.

:THIS FORUM IS DEDICATED TO THE "HACKER" RUMORS AND APPEARANCES OF "ASPEL", PLEASE ONLY TALK ABOUT OR REFER TO THEM HERE: Hello, as i'm sure you all know, there has been a bit of an uproar on BL over the "hacking" group that calls themselves Aspel, threatening Bonuslevel and it's members. I have created this side account as to research this event on its sincerity and to update everyone on new occurrences. (or hopefully if there is none) If you have any info please send me a message on this account. I will leave my real account unsaid currently as to allow myself a clean start to everyone.
First off, the whole frenzy began when a Member joined BL named "Itbegins" made a post on JG2 about how the site was going to be "taken over" and raided. Not much was stated about why but only that himself and others were in on it, hacking and letting others create accounts or use old ones to get information. Not many refrences have been made to the term "Aspel" aside for severel anonymous people joining the BL chatroom named "Aspel" or variations of such. Many references to "Aspel" have been made today, as I have discovered a twitter account and a sub-reddit dedicated to the events at hand, apparently including the members of Aspel.
The sub-reddit seemingly includes the most information about what is going on (from an "Aspel" standpoint) and can be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/BonusLevelChaos/
The twitter account can be found here: https://twitter.com/#!/WeareAspel
If you have any other information about what is going on please message me or leave what you have here. I will keep this forum updated in case I find anything else.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Roses are red, violins are blue.
All of my care of you going to hack this site has gone to the blue.
We don't care, you suck, get a life.

:THIS FORUM IS DEDICATED TO THE "HACKER" RUMORS AND APPEARANCES OF "ASPEL", PLEASE ONLY TALK ABOUT OR REFER TO THEM HERE: Hello, as i'm sure you all know, there has been a bit of an uproar on BL over the "hacking" group that calls themselves Aspel, threatening Bonuslevel and it's members. I have created this side account as to research this event on its sincerity and to update everyone on new occurrences. (or hopefully if there is none) If you have any info please send me a message on this account. I will leave my real account unsaid currently as to allow myself a clean start to everyone.
First off, the whole frenzy began when a Member joined BL named "Itbegins" made a post on JG2 about how the site was going to be "taken over" and raided. Not much was stated about why but only that himself and others were in on it, hacking and letting others create accounts or use old ones to get information. Not many refrences have been made to the term "Aspel" aside for severel anonymous people joining the BL chatroom named "Aspel" or variations of such. Many references to "Aspel" have been made today, as I have discovered a twitter account and a sub-reddit dedicated to the events at hand, apparently including the members of Aspel.
The sub-reddit seemingly includes the most information about what is going on (from an "Aspel" standpoint) and can be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/BonusLevelChaos/
The twitter account can be found here: https://twitter.com/#!/WeareAspel
If you have any other information about what is going on please message me or leave what you have here. I will keep this forum updated in case I find anything else.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg