Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The Truth about Mrmelons22

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  Wanna see it too xD
gamelover101 11 years ago
  May I see it?
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I have actually stored part of what happened in a .txt file :P
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Where on earth has the chatlogs gone? I wanna see the case! :O
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Nice solve, Sherlock...
jeti100 12 years ago
  i agree with azz i thought i wish he never will come back but now thinking about it he is a bit mature.
Ratman 12 years ago
  @azz Hehe, well indeed it is nice to meet you as well. You have to keep in mind the whole ideal with MrMelons was a few years ago and a lot changes in that amount of time.
azz 12 years ago
  Wow...
I didn't think I would get to meet mrmelons!
xD
He seems more mature than people made out.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I have mixed feelings about what you said.
You seem like an overal good person, yet you did an extremely immature thing by hacking people.
I personally would have been over this if you had not hacked them and simply told them they shouldn't do that.
I both want to kill you for what you did, but yet I feel like you just wanted to play with us... a bit like the puppeteer and his puppets.

The whole Aspel thing, tbh most of use are into programming now.
You got some of use worried but the ones with more experience explained us there's no reason in worrying.
Just as we had multiple members making drama on BL we started to see it was more fun to us than to the people.
And indeed, you have made yourself quite a fool.

You should be punished for your deeds, but we can't punish you to a degree it would matter.

So I hope the fact that you've failed your last attempt to stir up BL was in vain was at least some sort of punishment.
harrybird 12 years ago
  Ratman your busted
Ratman 12 years ago
  Whole Truth of "Mrmelons22"
Too long won't read: I created both Mrmelons and Aspel because I was bored and it makes the community get involved. Also because you guys are fun to mess with. :)
---
Three accounts? Not bad, I applaud you. I still have quite a bit more but I haven't used the Mecha or Ratman accounts in quite a while so I figured I'd mess around with them. Anyway, your conclusion is close enough so the unscheduled end date is today. By the way, I have no idea what an "Aspel" is. Mrmelons was way more fun anyway, the majority of the site was much younger (as it was a few years ago when most of the "hacking" LOL went down) and easier to mess with. Adrianpeterson/Baby-Yoshi/MetaKnight22 all amazingly handed me their passwords over and over again. So some people actually came to terms with the idea that someone with hacking ability would use it only to gain others accounts on a free game site. Haha, that concept makes me laugh every time. Anyway, all in all, both Mrmelons and Aspel were created to stir up the community a little and because the site gets a little boring at times. I just learned to type more goodlier throughout the years. lol. So now that I've sufficiently finished messing around just let me say that keep your passwords and don't let anyone on to your account and you'll be safe. Bonuslevel has never been in danger of a hacker and never will. I'm going to go play some Jump Gear 2.

@Ferrari12: Asteria didn't even know I was ratman. We attend the same school and we played the same game but it took us like years after to figure out we were each other when himself or I brought up the site. Quite funny considering the times we were fighting highscores and such taunting eachother. Good times.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  But Ratman is Asteria's friend which means Asteria knew everything about MrMelons all the time, presumably. That was unexpected O_O
Oxideee 12 years ago
  Thank you very much Mr. Sherlock
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Thanks Sherlock, you found the whole truth, well not the truth, THE STORY! :D But let's not feel victorious yet, he's still around. :/
nachos 12 years ago
  Well and an anonymous source in the chatroom told us.. Sherlock :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Finally I connected the dots with what happened earlier.
I have come to these conclusions:
Mrmelons22 is MechaKingGhidorah AND what a twist! He is also
Ratman.
And obviously, he is Aspel too.

And Watermelons is his friend.

The reason I know this is because Mrmelons22 dun goof'd up and came as these two people on the chat during the raid.
Watermelons's case was obvious.

Call me Sherlock, case solved.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Finally I connected the dots with what happened earlier.
I have come to these conclusions:
Mrmelons22 is MechaKingGhidorah AND what a twist! He is also
Ratman.
And obviously, he is Aspel too.

And Watermelons is his friend.

The reason I know this is because Mrmelons22 dun goof'd up and came as these two people on the chat during the raid.
Watermelons's case was obvious.

Call me Sherlock, case solved.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg