Play the games, create the levels

Topic, MLP:FiM Discussion Thread

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 9 years ago
  Hey bronies (if there are still some), have you seen a youtube reviewer named TheMysteriousMrEnter? He has reviewed every episode of the show. Not only that, but also bad and good episodes from any cartoon (Animated Atrocities and Admirable Animation).
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'm a neutral, for sure, I don't watch mlp that much, and when I watch it, I stay with a face of "Hmmmm".
BonusLeveLover 10 years ago
  On the internet, people can generally be classified as Bronies, Brony Fanatics, Neutrals, True Neutrals, Brony Haters, and Pony Haters. All start as True Neutrals, before they know about the show. At this point, they either remain True Neutrals, watch the show, or get annoyed by Fanatics and become Haters. Those who remain True Neutrals don't care at all about the show, and act as though it doesn't exist and don't care about it. Those who watch the show either become Bronies, Haters, or Neutrals. Bronies and Fanatics both liked the show, but the Fanatics take it the extra mile. They rave about it, never knowing when to stop, and often end up annoying Neutrals to the point of the Neutrals becoming Haters. Bronies, meanwhile, are usually a less vocal minority, and are content to talk with other Bronies about MLP and know not to talk about it with Neutrals or Haters. Neutrals (not True Neutrals) usually don't watch the show that much, but don't hate it, either. And then, there's Haters. There are two main kinds of Haters:Fan Haters and Pony Haters. Fan Haters hate the Bronies, notably the Fanatics, because of how annoying they are to them. And there are the Pony Haters, who truly, wholly hate the show, calling it girly and other such labels, and are thus often Fan Haters, too.
This is not to suggest that one MUST be one of those six. Each person is quite individual, and can be a mix, such as a Brony that hates the Fanatics. It is not a black and white matter, there is no "right" or "wrong" one to be, although Fanatics are quite disliked by non-Fanatics.
  I had hooves.
I had little idea what had happened to me, but all I knew was that I was in a snowy land with bare trees all about. I also knew that last time I checked, I was going to bed, and it was spring. And it wasn't cold.
But now it is. And I have hooves. I was lying down on my stomach when I awoke, quite confused about the wintry land I was in. How did I get here, I wondered. Scratching my head, I realized that I didn't have any fingers!
I had hooves.
I was quite dizzy. I tried to stand, but I just stumbled. The stumble (followed by my head colliding with a rock on the ground) brought me to my senses. I was a pony. And, looking about, everything was quite cartoony. That could only mean one thing.
I was in a surprise visit to Equestria. With my position established, I got up on all four hooves this time (earlier, I had tried only my hind legs) and took stock of where I was. Snow everywhere, bare trees evenly spaced all about, and a rainbow suddenly appearing with a whoosh above my head. It didn't take me long to connect the dots-I was in Sweet Apple Acres, wintertime.
Knowing that the rainbow would obviously lead to Dash, I began galloping in the direction the rainbow was spreading. Even if I couldn't get to Dash, she had to be going somewhere, and that somewhere was probably Ponyville. Suddenly, though, I stopped. When I fell asleep, I had my 3DS in my pocket. With any luck, it was in this dream or whatever. Plus, I realized, this may be just a dream. Nevertheless, I turned around, hoping that whatever got me here, imagination or otherwise, could at least have given me my 3DS at where I started.
  Fortunately, I could easily see it, as it was bright red. Picking it up with my teeth, I galloped back in the direction Rainbow Dash was going. Before long, I found myself behind the Apple family's barn.
It was then that I realized that since I've never been to Ponyville before, somepony (probably Pinkie) would get inquisitive. I needed a background. I looked at my hoof. If hooves were anything to be depended on for a pony's color, I was crimson streaked with deep blue. What should I call myself? Lightning? Already taken... Flame? Not cool enough... Blitz? Coooool... Now, where should I say I come from? I'm not high-class enough for Canterlot... too un-crystal for the Crystal Empire... Not cowboy-ish enough for Appleloosa... Maybe I should figure that out later.
At the moment, I decided to look about. I was behind the barn, and I noted that besides the usual snow, snow, and more snow I've been seeing all over, there were some snow plows all about. But, I wondered, why were they outside and not in the barn? I connected the dots - winter right now, snow plows all over the place, probably so they could be used soon, it dawned on me- it was almost time for Winter Wrap Up.
There was no way I could hide anywhere near Ponyville without being seen-after all, I hadn't figured out my 'pony background' yet. I couldn't go far from Ponyville alone, with Timberwolves and Hydras and such all about, so I needed to hide, somehow...
  Aha! Pinkie Pie! She keeps secrets seriously, probably so that she doesn't lose any friends. If it was almost time for Winter Wrap Up, she's probably getting skates ready or something for the ice skating. Point is, she's probably near a lake or something. But where?
Again, I thought of how to be incognito. First, I needed to find a way to hide my 3DS without losing it, and, if somepony where to get their hooves on it, a way so that they couldn't find out about humans or any other incriminating things. Thusly, I moved all the data I could to my SD card and took the SD card out. That, however, was quite difficult, as taking it out would require fingers. I had to sit down, hold the 3DS between my hind hooves, and delicately pull out the card with my front hooves, which was quite hard with my flat, wide hooves.
I put both the 3DS and the SD card in a nearby bucket, which I then picked up in with my teeth. Fortunately, my task of finding Pinkie quickly became obsolete as I saw her hop towards and into the barn. Moments later, both Pinkie and Applejack came out of the barn, chatting. This was no good; I needed to talk to Pinkie alone! But, as I noticed several buckets full of packets of seeds, a plan formed in my head.
nachos 11 years ago
  Best season so far!!! :D
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  Quoting alanliu12121 from MLP:FiM Discussion Thread
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
  Season 3 tomorrow :3
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Nice replacement :)
  ??? Why ???
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Lolz epic fail.

Everypony will laugh.
  Anypony else use the "ponify" app on chrome? It changes words like everybody to everypony, or hands to hooves, etc.
Ex: SuperMario 1 day ago: The brony evolution:

First, you start like a normal pony, then a brony appears, recommends you to watch MLP, you think that's gay, then you watch it to se "how gay" it is, but something happens to you that you want to watch it, then you watch more and more episodes, you watch the whole season, you get totally addicted to it, and tadam! You are a brony!

Remember that there are ponies that watch mlp a little but they're not bronies.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  The brony evolution:

First, you start like a normal person, then a brony appears, recommends you to watch MLP, you think that's gay, then you watch it to se "how gay" it is, but something happens to you that you want to watch it, then you watch more and more episodes, you watch the whole season, you get totally addicted to it, and tadam! You are a brony!

Remember that there are people that watch mlp a little but they're not bronies.
  Thanks! :)
It's a pic of my fav pony, Applejack!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Nice avatar BLL!
nachos 11 years ago
  I'm right here :P

I can't wait until season 3!!! :D
  Ahroo? Gundu? Nachos? Where is everypony?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I don't know, maybe because many bronies can't find this topic.
  Why did this die?

Seriously.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I changed my opinion. My favorite pony is Derpy.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Haha epic picture Gundu xD
nachos 11 years ago
  True.. True xD
I can't wait until season 3! :D
gundu 11 years ago

SuperMario 11 years ago

nachos 11 years ago
  I did my marathon on my Ipod.. So.. Tired xD
SuperMario 11 years ago
  About the link at the first post, TTT-_- Trolled us Ok nope xD

I am about to make a marathon when nobody is in my house (my sister can, but she will be in her bedroom xD)
gundu 11 years ago
  I was actually going to do a marathon too someday xP
nachos 11 years ago
  Just finished A MLP:FiM marathon! :)
I watched both seasons :D

I cant wait until season 3 starts :)

[1] [2] [3] [4]

General

First post of the topic

TTT-_- 11 years ago
  This thread was created for the discussion of the television show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

If you don't know what that is, I'm sorry, and to learn you can start here.

Try to not start flame wars and ish, but as with this subject, it probably will happen...

Anyway. Bronies for life!!!
Brohoof!!! /)

Poll for best pony:
SPOILER

Bronies on BL:
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg