Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel gameplay preview video

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 11 years ago
  No. I don't have the video files working.
Treazer 11 years ago
  So, are you doing the video now, gl?
  WUT. I thought you were giving me the files to give me a preview. They wouldn't download (stuck at getting file information).
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Wow, he actually forgot...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Lol, fail gl :P
gameinsky 11 years ago
  He gave up on it and gave you the files, remember?
  BUMPE. Hex, how is the video going?
  It's raw avi footage.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  If it's 10 minutes, then WHY is it 600 MBs?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Bump
  All right: my section of the video.
They have the menu bars at the bottom, because I did not know whether to remove them. crop 'em if you need.

Now please, can you guys upload to your own dropbox? It's eating away at my HDD, I don't like it. Ahroo had the problem too, it appears.

CC: Hexicube, gameinsky
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sounds interesting.
  I have 10 minutes for just 1 game. Still uploading. :S
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Me and a few guys are making a video showing off the games here at BonusLevel.org, because the previous one sucked (in my honest opinion, sorry if it's too forthcoming). Right now I have almost 12 minutes of raw footage, which is not nearly enough, this is where everyone with a screen recorder comes in.

What I currently want for this video is recordings for every game on BonusLevel, either of a small section of a level, or a lengthy session recording, timelapses of level creating, your choice. I only want it to follow a few simple things:

The frame rate should be either 30fps or 60fps.
I would prefer avi files (if you can't control that or the avi is too big to upload then I don't mind).
The recording area MUST only be of the game window, not including the button at the bottom (menu, stop, etc.).
Don't use upload sites with ads (i.e. adfly), they're a pain, I want hotlinks (a link straight to the file, not a web page).
Preferably have a fair bit of interesting stunts (repeated wall jumping on JG2 for instance) as this makes it look cooler and I will favour these in picking out videos.

I will also note the current recordings I have are kinda playing at half speed, due to the recording settings. This is an easy fix but it's also a hassle, so try to avoid this.

Hopefully I can get a large quantity of videos with respectable quality. There's no real rush, but I would like to start asap, so I would appreciate it if I have quite a few videos to check over when I return from school tomorrow.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 11 years ago
  Me and a few guys are making a video showing off the games here at BonusLevel.org, because the previous one sucked (in my honest opinion, sorry if it's too forthcoming). Right now I have almost 12 minutes of raw footage, which is not nearly enough, this is where everyone with a screen recorder comes in.

What I currently want for this video is recordings for every game on BonusLevel, either of a small section of a level, or a lengthy session recording, timelapses of level creating, your choice. I only want it to follow a few simple things:

The frame rate should be either 30fps or 60fps.
I would prefer avi files (if you can't control that or the avi is too big to upload then I don't mind).
The recording area MUST only be of the game window, not including the button at the bottom (menu, stop, etc.).
Don't use upload sites with ads (i.e. adfly), they're a pain, I want hotlinks (a link straight to the file, not a web page).
Preferably have a fair bit of interesting stunts (repeated wall jumping on JG2 for instance) as this makes it look cooler and I will favour these in picking out videos.

I will also note the current recordings I have are kinda playing at half speed, due to the recording settings. This is an easy fix but it's also a hassle, so try to avoid this.

Hopefully I can get a large quantity of videos with respectable quality. There's no real rush, but I would like to start asap, so I would appreciate it if I have quite a few videos to check over when I return from school tomorrow.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg