Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Chatroom Trouble

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 11 years ago
  gamelover, try Ychat
nachos 11 years ago
  Weird.. O_o
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Nope, I'm at home.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Some schools are stricter than others.
The only way to get around it is to "hack" the system.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  I can't access central chat for some reason at my home. Going to centralchat.net gives a cannot open web page error. IceChat, my IRC client says socket error.

Not sure why.
Maxamed 11 years ago
  They blocked games for us.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Some schools block game sites, I know mine does...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Uhm... you talk about this o.O I don't think only these sites are blocked^^ You could take an other example, too :)
Maxamed 11 years ago
  They don't just block websites they block sited of categories for example (sex) so if a site has sex in it all sites with sex in it gets blocked (usually).
chris3000 11 years ago
  Hey guys, i've been trying to get in the chatroom for weeks, but my college blocks most sites. So, I come during the weekends, but I would like to come more often. I'm surprised that schools block websites as awesome as BL. What should I do?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 11 years ago
  Hey guys, i've been trying to get in the chatroom for weeks, but my college blocks most sites. So, I come during the weekends, but I would like to come more often. I'm surprised that schools block websites as awesome as BL. What should I do?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg