Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Score text bug

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 11 years ago
  *fixes P4M 1 milliseconds bug* XD
I can at least do that without the source files...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Every number is plural. So 0 is correct, only 1 is wrong. You won't get 0 pt, you'll get 0 pts.
manufan 11 years ago
  When I get it, you get 0 pt also. Zero, in English, is plural.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yes, I could explain it like that xD Thanks^^
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I think he means that "pts" is a costant, so it will always be plural, even when the score is 1 and should be singular.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Please explain so we can understand you.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Click the button "Submit a game" on the frontpage and look at the lowest "i" (info) button. Like in P4M it says 1 milliseconds instead of 1 millisecond.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  wwww whu what?
Treazer 11 years ago
  "Enter the text that will be displayed for the score in the highscores list. '%p' will be replace by the score and parts enclosed by parentheses () will display only for scores greater than 1. For example "%p pt(s)" will display "300 pts" or "1 pt"."

This is the tutorial for editing the score text of a game. But when you score whon it will still say "1 pts" or "1 seconds".

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 11 years ago
  "Enter the text that will be displayed for the score in the highscores list. '%p' will be replace by the score and parts enclosed by parentheses () will display only for scores greater than 1. For example "%p pt(s)" will display "300 pts" or "1 pt"."

This is the tutorial for editing the score text of a game. But when you score whon it will still say "1 pts" or "1 seconds".
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg