Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Flash CS6 is going crazy!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 11 years ago
  @Hexicube: Thanks for the lovely introduction. xD
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Welcome to the world of retarded error reporting, where ActionScript is your host.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I've had such errors as well(not in flash CS6, but in flashdevelop), you probably have done something else wrong with some } somewhere in the document, it don't have to be in the place that CS6 indicates. It could also be some syntax error with some if else structure or something similar.
manufan 11 years ago
  My Flash CS6 is going crazy, producing a stupid error, saying that there was an expected '{' in a function declaration statement. A '{' was present, so there is hardly an explanation for this error.

And, another error. Because there was no '{' (which there actually was) there was an unexpected '}'.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Did you manage to solve it? If so, how? Or could you perhaps shed some light on the situation?

I thank you all for your time,

Manufan

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

manufan 11 years ago
  My Flash CS6 is going crazy, producing a stupid error, saying that there was an expected '{' in a function declaration statement. A '{' was present, so there is hardly an explanation for this error.

And, another error. Because there was no '{' (which there actually was) there was an unexpected '}'.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Did you manage to solve it? If so, how? Or could you perhaps shed some light on the situation?

I thank you all for your time,

Manufan
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg