Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Minecraft Parody songs!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 11 years ago
  SD, I thought it was sulphur but it came up as a spelling error on my cpu. Damn american spellcheck...
SuperDog 11 years ago
  sulphur, just saying.

Other than that, kewl!
azz 11 years ago
  (Me) I need some redstone, through these caves I roam, needing to finish off my trap. Better start running, creepers are coming, damn I forgot to bring my map.

Yeah yeah.
Damn I fell in some lava, now all my tools are gone. Minecraft why do you hate me? What did I do so wrong? Have to now make some new ones. Forgot to make a chest. Gonna go punch a tree now. Gotta go make some new stuff,

I had diamond tools, I've been such a fool, I thought I was cool, but lava is cruel. I need to get stone, I'm scared and alone. I hear creaking bones.

I never do moan, there's creepers to own. Look there's some sulphur and some sand! In Honeydews dreams, xephos is less keen, that's right I've made some TNT!

Now I have an amazing idea! A TNT trap to protect my gear. Now I need to power it some way, gotta go explore a couple of caves.
azz 11 years ago
  Ohh,
Simon you are my teacher, master of TNT, how do I make this trap work? You've just got to tell me! Can't expect me to just mine, no idea what's in store, what is there that can help me? Is there some kind of ore?

(Simon) Redstone's what you should get, near lava it's set, but don't try it yet, you'll get killed I bet. You have no tools dude, you'll be zombie food, and that won't be good.

(Back to me)I need some redstone, to enforce my home, first I have got to make a pick. Shouldn't have fell through now I'm pixel stew, how the hell could I be so thick?

You guys don't even know how I feel! Maybe I should use a flint and steel? I have made some iron tools at last, I can mine that stuff to make a blast!

Now I need some redstone...

(Lewis)Man, mine all this, I'd look out creepers are all coming while you're sitting here wandering through caves finding almost nothing, don't fall in the lava now or you will be gutted. You want your trap to start with the push of a button. Telling me you wanna blow up anyone who goes near it, make it so complex that ciruit geeks will fear it, the people in the next biome could hear it. Boom! What a shame could have worked too. Had a really good try but you died yup! Now you talk about people who you saw blow up. What you could ahve done, is made a little spsprint or run. Or do something safer like open doors. (Simon holding TNT) Or maybe you needed more? (Lewis to simon)But that's really not what they need so you can go and take that stuff with you!

(Me) Blew up my new home, cleared out a blast zone, why did I use that stupid wire. If you're danger prone, never use redstone, just use a flint and steel and fire.

I hate it now redstone makes me sick! I'm gonna build now and make some bricks.And all those people who think redstone's great, are the very ones that I now hate!

Freakin' hate redstone!
manufan 11 years ago
  I've parodied Titanium with Endermen.
azz 11 years ago
  So, that's my parody song :)
Lewis's part is slightly sketchy.
You guys can tell me what you think! :D

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 11 years ago
  So, that's my parody song :)
Lewis's part is slightly sketchy.
You guys can tell me what you think! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg