Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Change the Language!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Toggle Revival
gundu 11 years ago
  Eeeyup, You got it right
SimonM 11 years ago
  Lol using the female form of quel(quelle), but writing heure without an e.
edit: Manufan, ma nom? Shouldn't it be 'Mon nom est Jonathan'.
gundu 11 years ago
  Manufan's right! 5 points for him!
manufan 11 years ago
  @Treazer: Nope: "Quelle heure est-il au Canada?" is right.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Gundu, what are the french mistakes?

edit: nvm
manufan 11 years ago
  @Niimporta: I will add Toggle Admins as I go. :P But if we get too many, Toggling will be available for everyone. :p
  Toggle bfuds!

WHY I FAIL!?!?!
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Learning French is very hard without a teacher... (Ignore me and go on)
gundu 11 years ago
  French mistakes, French mistakes everywhere xD
niimporta 11 years ago
  I think we all should be able to toggle language... :S
Treazer 11 years ago
  "Lieben Sie Homework?" should be: "Magst du Hausaufgaben?"

No, I hate homework.

Erklaerst du dieses Spiel noch einmal fuer alanliu12121 und SuperMario bitte?
  Let me try.

What? Toggle *Language*! What?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I will keep reading the first comment
  I don't get it...
manufan 11 years ago
  Treazer - you're not a toggle admin, and you can't toggle english - only french, but let's forget about it (Toggle Admin also). :P

BLockoban or Puzzle It.

Lieben Sie Homework?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Toggle English/German!

I'm writing this message.

Was ist dein Lieblingsspiel auf Bonuslevel.org?
manufan 11 years ago
  I eat my dinner!

Et-toi?
Treazer 11 years ago
  It's 9:09 am.

Qu'est-ce que tu fait?
manufan 11 years ago
  Ma nom est Jonathan.

Vice Versa!

Quelle heur est-il au Canada?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Ma prefere couleur est vert. (correct me if it's wrong)

What's your first name?
manufan 11 years ago
  What is your favourite colour?
manufan 11 years ago
  Welcome to Change the Language! This is a game which you have to speak in the language set by one of our Toggle Admins. The aim is to answer questions, and ask another - but either the question or answer is in a different language!

This had an old topic, but I decided to start again and make the rules clearer in this one.

THE RULES:
* You must post in the correct language! This game is about tricking people, so eventually, they'll end up on the 'fault' list.

* Toggle Admins don't always have to toggle. Infact, Toggle Admins can only toggle after one question has been answered. You can toggle both the question/answer or the language. For example, if you toggle the question/answer when you're asking in English, and answering in Spanish, you would then ask in Spanish, and answer in English. Toggling the language is self-explanatory (the language that is not English).

* To Toggle the language - say Toggle *Language*! To Toggle the Question/Answer - say Vice Versa!

* You cannot change the question if you don't like it. Use Google Translate if you're desperate.

* The person with the lowest number of faults is the winner!

Toggle Admins
Manufan
Treazer

Faults
Manufan: 0
Treazer: 0

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 11 years ago
  Welcome to Change the Language! This is a game which you have to speak in the language set by one of our Toggle Admins. The aim is to answer questions, and ask another - but either the question or answer is in a different language!

This had an old topic, but I decided to start again and make the rules clearer in this one.

THE RULES:
* You must post in the correct language! This game is about tricking people, so eventually, they'll end up on the 'fault' list.

* Toggle Admins don't always have to toggle. Infact, Toggle Admins can only toggle after one question has been answered. You can toggle both the question/answer or the language. For example, if you toggle the question/answer when you're asking in English, and answering in Spanish, you would then ask in Spanish, and answer in English. Toggling the language is self-explanatory (the language that is not English).

* To Toggle the language - say Toggle *Language*! To Toggle the Question/Answer - say Vice Versa!

* You cannot change the question if you don't like it. Use Google Translate if you're desperate.

* The person with the lowest number of faults is the winner!

Toggle Admins
Manufan
Treazer

Faults
Manufan: 0
Treazer: 0
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg