Play the games, create the levels

Topic, My Third Year Begins...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 11 years ago
  Thanks to all you guys for the compliments / wishes. I'm really grateful to be in such a wonderful community.

@Azz: Thanks for the suggestion, I will try not to boast as much this year.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Happy anniversary.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Manufan you were cool this year, really.
So I think you don't need to impove :)
Nova 11 years ago
  It's great, that such people like you are here for that time, not letting BL community to fall apart.
Some of your BB levels are really cool. Try making some more difficult ones.
azz 11 years ago
  Good things:
*Taught coolguy how to make a button (Maybe you could teach me next :D)
*Started working on your game properly
*Made loads of Blockoban levels
*Offered to teach me coding while simon was away
*Helping me with small hints on neutral riddle
Bad things:
*Made an award that only around 15 people could access

In my opinion the only thing you could do to improve is to not boast so much, sometimes boasting puts peoples (my) self esteem down.
So the good things definitely outweigh the bad and you've been great! :D
manufan 11 years ago
  Hi Guys! Today is my second year anniversary, the end of two years on BL. I know my first year wasn't exactly brilliant, so I'd just like you (if you can) to spare some time and comment on what I've done well (and/or what I've not done so well). I'd also like you to tell me (if possible) how I could improve my third year on BL. I love the site very much and its community, and I'd really like to thank everyone here for making my second year as enjoyable and as fun as it has been.

Thanks!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 11 years ago
  Hi Guys! Today is my second year anniversary, the end of two years on BL. I know my first year wasn't exactly brilliant, so I'd just like you (if you can) to spare some time and comment on what I've done well (and/or what I've not done so well). I'd also like you to tell me (if possible) how I could improve my third year on BL. I love the site very much and its community, and I'd really like to thank everyone here for making my second year as enjoyable and as fun as it has been.

Thanks!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg