Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Getting more poeple to find BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  My neighbours will rpobably ask, what's Bonus Level?
gundu 13 years ago
  But wait, It's not that stupid... We can all do that! So we will get some new peoples here! :D

SPOILER
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I can put a yard sign outside my house saying "Come to BonusLevel.org"...

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You should already know what D.o.Gs are, AK. Allyally PWNT Jasperpostema with a comic that highlighted them.

We don't need more people FAST, we need a slow trickle so we don't all die from it. |:_

I won't complain about you bringing 1-2 people here weekly, but if you drag more than 10 here within the week I'm HUNTING YOU DOWN. |:p
Jim674 13 years ago
  More people on BL? I don't want to explain why, but... No.
AK 13 years ago
  It's easier to make levels though, about 1000X easier.

And DUH they play games, it's a DSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACEPALM X 100000000!!!!!!!!!
  Art, do they know how to draw on a level editor? Do they know how to play games?
joe45 13 years ago
  I have a dsi with hatena and I sometimes go on to it. There is only a couple of people who have artistic ability, the rest are re-posters (mostly re-posters).
AK 13 years ago
  GL101, that's really mean.

They're all really good at art, so they wouldn't create bad levels.

And anyways, we were all beginners at one time.
AK 13 years ago
  Shut up Ahroo, and GL101 too.

what are D.o.Gs?????

And I WILL talk about Hatena, because I am also on their site.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Dangit GIS, you stole my joke...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Yeah, let's get more poeple onto BL.
What are poeple anyways, are they comestible ?
  Ditto Ahroo...

@DY
Music video? Cool!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Will you just SHUT UP about the Hatena, AK?! Sure, they'll do epicly IRL, but I seriously am getting sick of these constant D.o.Gs... That's probably WHY they won't let you post it. |:_
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  LOL, DY! :D

That already sounds awesome!!!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Well i am making a Bl music video, but so far i only have 30 seconds.
AK 13 years ago
  OLDEST TOPIC ON BL, BUMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Just had to, this is something we really need to do...

I want to post a link on Hatena but it won't let me, any ideas?

Flipnote Hatena
Zakko600 15 years ago
  I found this game on gratisspil. A danish website.
jp 15 years ago
  @1jase, yes this is exactly how it works. Actually I don't put myself the gameon other websites. I release the game in a standalone mode (that can be played without the BL servers). Then I send an email to a couple of distribution partners, big game portal owners. If they like the game they put it on their websites. Then hundreds of game portal owners can see the game on the major game portals and put it on their own portal.

@gecko, yes sure that would be great. Maybe I could provide an affiliation link to all BL members. Then for each member you bring to the site, you earn some EXP points.

[edit] By the way, there are already about 5000 visitors a day on BL, that's great!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well, I found out about this site from a review on Emanuele Feronato's blog.

I think if anybody is a member of another community, they should post links to Bonus Level in their signatures and other things.

How about the userbar that Lineplus made?
Bonuslevel Userbar
1jase 15 years ago
  jp do you remember when you or someone else put a demo of this game on a website called "mostfungames" well thats how i found out about it maybe you could do that but on other websites?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

1jase 15 years ago
  jp do you remember when you or someone else put a demo of this game on a website called "mostfungames" well thats how i found out about it maybe you could do that but on other websites?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg