Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mentoring Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  Ehm I think this topic requires a "small" bump.

I was thinking, I don't really want to mentor the games I said except for JG2. Also, I was thinking I could mentor at RT too, without considering I haven't made a level there. And those are the games who mostly needs a mentor.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  @ psychomaster: Perhaps once you've gained some more experience and made a few more levels.

Also, it would be really helpful if we could get some mentors for moonlights and cobacoli, because if people know how to make levels on those games, then they will become a bit more active. Especially cobacoli as that editor is very different from the others.
psychomaster 11 years ago
  PI and BLockoban are the games I am really good at making levels on. May I be a mentor for those games?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Oh, and Push, I want push lol.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I think it really depends on how this actually works out. It's great that people are eager to be mentors, but it won't work without new designers in need of mentoring.
But if this does become successful, more advertisement would be very successful.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  This forum should be posted on the front page, if possible for example: "NEED HELP WITH MAKING LEVELS? CLICK HERE FOR A MENTOR"
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Added :)

But we do need people to actually mentor :P
gundu 11 years ago
  I can help with RT, JG2, Push and HP levels
Magic_X 11 years ago
  I think I'd be good for RT, P4M, Ringmania, and Push :P
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Updated :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  JG2, HP, P4M and PI.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I'd be glad to help at RT and JG2
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I guess I can at P4M, Blockoban, and PI.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Mentoring

I've seen that there are lots of new designers coming onto the site at the moment, and it's always hard to get levels up to the standard that has been set on games, especially on Jump gear, rolling turtle on hog pop. I thought that mentoring would be a good way to help new people with their design skills. Anyone who would like to help mentor people, please say and I will add you to the mentor list. If you want to request a mentor, just say on which game/games and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Mentors need to be experienced on the site and must be responsible. They need to be able to commit to helping new designers.

Mentors:
- kiethy342 - Jump gear 2, Rolling Turtle, Hog Pop, Ringmania, Push
- alanliu12121 - Path 4 Mouse, Blockoban, Puzzle It
- gameinsky - Rolling Turtle, Jump gear 2
- SuperMario - Jump gear 2, Hog Pop, Path 4 Mouse, Puzzle it, Push
- Magic_X - Rolling Turtle, Path 4 Mouse, Ringmania, Push
- gundu - Rolling Turtle, Jump Gear 2, Push, Hog Pop

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 11 years ago
  Mentoring

I've seen that there are lots of new designers coming onto the site at the moment, and it's always hard to get levels up to the standard that has been set on games, especially on Jump gear, rolling turtle on hog pop. I thought that mentoring would be a good way to help new people with their design skills. Anyone who would like to help mentor people, please say and I will add you to the mentor list. If you want to request a mentor, just say on which game/games and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Mentors need to be experienced on the site and must be responsible. They need to be able to commit to helping new designers.

Mentors:
- kiethy342 - Jump gear 2, Rolling Turtle, Hog Pop, Ringmania, Push
- alanliu12121 - Path 4 Mouse, Blockoban, Puzzle It
- gameinsky - Rolling Turtle, Jump gear 2
- SuperMario - Jump gear 2, Hog Pop, Path 4 Mouse, Puzzle it, Push
- Magic_X - Rolling Turtle, Path 4 Mouse, Ringmania, Push
- gundu - Rolling Turtle, Jump Gear 2, Push, Hog Pop
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg