Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Internet Problem

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Isn't it possible to connect to internet via ps3?
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Hope you gain the money for a laptop, or have it as a Easter gift. Best wishes, psychomaster
chris3000 11 years ago
  Hey guys, it's me again. I just wanted to say that I'm not gone. The reason I've been inactive is that my computer died in August of 2012. So all I have is my ps3 and cable. It's hard to get on the computer now. My aunt's house is about 4-5 miles away and it's hard to find time to get on a computer. See, money's tight now and I have to go get groceries twice a week which are expensive. I got my house fixed but it cost a lot of money for my family to get it repaired. So, i'm trying to save up to get another laptop, but it's kind of hard. I have been very upset about this. 2012 has not been very nice to me. I've always loved the internet, it's addicting. I have felt down about it the past few months. I'll come on BL when I can.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 11 years ago
  Hey guys, it's me again. I just wanted to say that I'm not gone. The reason I've been inactive is that my computer died in August of 2012. So all I have is my ps3 and cable. It's hard to get on the computer now. My aunt's house is about 4-5 miles away and it's hard to find time to get on a computer. See, money's tight now and I have to go get groceries twice a week which are expensive. I got my house fixed but it cost a lot of money for my family to get it repaired. So, i'm trying to save up to get another laptop, but it's kind of hard. I have been very upset about this. 2012 has not been very nice to me. I've always loved the internet, it's addicting. I have felt down about it the past few months. I'll come on BL when I can.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg