Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm Taking a break

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 11 years ago
  before you got break , i have a question
where did you get the inspiration ? from squdward's head ? hahah joke.
i just want to be a good designer like you , even if i can make a game :(
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Hey everyone

As you might know, I've been active on this site for almost two and a half years now and in that time I've managed to achieve a lot. But I'm losing a lot of my inspiration. After all this time I've kind of got a little bit bored of playing jump gear 2, which was kind of a sign that I should take a break.
So basically I'm going to be off for a few of months. I may come on to the chat every once in a while, but I won't be making any more levels (apart from a hogpop level that I've pretty much finished).

So, I'll see you later :)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 11 years ago
  Hey everyone

As you might know, I've been active on this site for almost two and a half years now and in that time I've managed to achieve a lot. But I'm losing a lot of my inspiration. After all this time I've kind of got a little bit bored of playing jump gear 2, which was kind of a sign that I should take a break.
So basically I'm going to be off for a few of months. I may come on to the chat every once in a while, but I won't be making any more levels (apart from a hogpop level that I've pretty much finished).

So, I'll see you later :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg