Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Galaga", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kiethy342 9 years ago
  This is great! nicely made :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  You can delete rings. Just click on them (so you can move them) and put them outside of the screen (in the area with the buttons etc).
moosen 10 years ago
  Yeah, the outside rings were to prevent #3 on there, but that blue win bug should be fixed soon :D
-And they should add a delete ring button. Until then I cant delete the fixed rings on the outside. Sorry if im making a moron of my self :P
kiethy342 10 years ago
  You've obviously put lots of effort into the rings as it looks great, but unfortunately there are a couple of problems:

-The first is that the background is much too simple. Perhaps adding something more to do with the game could make it visually better
-The second thing is the black rings around the outside; This causes the player to barely be able to move which gets quite annoying in this style of level.
-The last thing is that the whole level can be completed with just one blue ring. I would suggest that the best way to solve this problem would be to attach some black rings , perhaps to the red rings on it, which would mean that the level would be much longer

Despite this, I must say that this is very, very nice for a first level :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Galaga"

About Level "Galaga"

First post of the topic

kiethy342 10 years ago
  You've obviously put lots of effort into the rings as it looks great, but unfortunately there are a couple of problems:

-The first is that the background is much too simple. Perhaps adding something more to do with the game could make it visually better
-The second thing is the black rings around the outside; This causes the player to barely be able to move which gets quite annoying in this style of level.
-The last thing is that the whole level can be completed with just one blue ring. I would suggest that the best way to solve this problem would be to attach some black rings , perhaps to the red rings on it, which would mean that the level would be much longer

Despite this, I must say that this is very, very nice for a first level :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg