Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Layers", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  Ok, this one is kind of frustrating and annoying to beat. Need help on this one!
Ady84 10 years ago
  Thanks very much! But please, give me some tips to make my BG's (as you maked here)
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Ok, I've helped you out this time as it's your first level and you've obviously tried to make the level fun. Just try to come up with something really simple for your background next time though. As long as it relates to the level, I don't mind it being a bit messy or simple.

Luckily, I'm an admin who concentrates on gameplay ;)
Ady84 10 years ago
  I don't know to draw, may you can help me? That's why I put the background blank. :)
kiethy342 10 years ago
  There needs to be more design on the background for this to be accepted, even if it's just adding some more colours into it or something like that. Make sure to keep it neat as well ;)

Once this is done, take a new thumbnail of only the whole background on the background editing bit.

The gameplay is neat, tidy and fun :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Layers"

About Level "Layers"

First post of the topic

kiethy342 10 years ago
  There needs to be more design on the background for this to be accepted, even if it's just adding some more colours into it or something like that. Make sure to keep it neat as well ;)

Once this is done, take a new thumbnail of only the whole background on the background editing bit.

The gameplay is neat, tidy and fun :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg