Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Dead Games - What Can We Do?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 10 years ago
  I've uploaded 2 levels on CDvZP and I'm waiting for an approval. I think CDvZP would be a great game had it had an active community.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Dear Manufan

It's not the games themselves that are dead, it's the community that has a severe lack of members and severe lack of updates.
manufan 10 years ago
  Hi there. It's a while since I made a topic so I'd like to address an important issue within this community. There are many so-called "dead" games on the site, but are they really dead? No.

I will cite Ringmania 2.5 as an example. jp managed to rescue this old, unused game by adding new administrators to accept the levels that were coming in. This worked, and now the game is flourishing again.

However, Captain Dan v. Zombie Plan and many others are dead just like this. I think we should apply the same strategy, if possible, to help rescue these games.

Thanks,

Manufan

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 10 years ago
  Hi there. It's a while since I made a topic so I'd like to address an important issue within this community. There are many so-called "dead" games on the site, but are they really dead? No.

I will cite Ringmania 2.5 as an example. jp managed to rescue this old, unused game by adding new administrators to accept the levels that were coming in. This worked, and now the game is flourishing again.

However, Captain Dan v. Zombie Plan and many others are dead just like this. I think we should apply the same strategy, if possible, to help rescue these games.

Thanks,

Manufan
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg